Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127405 - from Elizabeth (USA) - 2020-01-07
: "Looking for a Primary school to send multi-age letters/cards"

We are located in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin in the USA. Our school is looking for a partner school to send letters/notes and cards to in response to the wildfires. Our students and staff are looking for a way to express our love, concern and hope as we learn about the devastating effects of the wildfires.

127405 -
modify delete 127898 - Reply from Oliver (Hong Kong) - 2020-06-19

Hi, I work in a Primary School in Hong Kong and we are looking for international students for a penpal activity, to be conducted in English as that is the main language that our students are learning. Our students are aged 6-11, so if this works then let me know and we can organise a penpal activity!

127405 -
modify delete 127450 - Reply from Rebecca (Great Britain) - 2020-01-15

Hi. My name is Rebecca and I work in a primary school in England. We are just beginning our progressive writing and I thought it might be a nice idea for the kids to get a response for an informal letter. I was wondering how many children you have and what age range they are? We are a Year 6 class. Ages 10-11. We would prefer to have a similar age group so that we can understand cultural differences. Can you help us?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info