Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127494 - from Miss T (Great Britain) - 2020-01-23
: "Penpals for pupils of French and English language, 11-16 y.o"

Hi,
I'm a French teacher in a middle school in the north of England for pupils ages 11-16. I'm looking to start a penpal exchange and perhaps a school visit/exchange later on. I'm interested in promoting other cultures to my pupils, as well as making them practice their French (which is of varied abilities). I would, therefore, look into establishing a contact with pupils from Francophone countries, ideally native-speakers.
Will be happy to connect to see how we can take it further!
Natasha

127494 -
modify delete 131619 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2024-04-05

Dear colleague,

My name is Mrs. Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and Bilingualism Coordinator at IES Ben al Jatib High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old. Catholic religion is among our taught subjects.

We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 13-14), so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating and excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. October or May would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.

Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe. We are experienced in exchanges with England, Germany, France and Holland, as well as eTwinning and Erasmus + projects.

If you are interested in, please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Reme Vera Santaella

Deputy Headteacher

Bilingualism Coordinator

IES Ben al Jatib High School(Malaga, Spain)

Email Contact: reme.vera@iesbenaljatib.org

High school website: www.iesbenaljatib.org

Reme Vera
Jefa de Estudios Adjunta
Coordinadora de Bilingüismo

127494 -
modify delete 129915 - Reply from Sophie (France) - 2022-04-06

Hello !
I'm an English teacher in France looking looking for a physical exchange for my 14 years old pupils next year.
I wish they could experience life in families, discover another culture,attend some classes,and enjoy visits during their stay. Write me back if you are
interested in
Sophie

127494 -
modify delete 129902 - Reply from Sophie (France) - 2022-04-02

Hello !
I teach English to middle school pupils in southeastern France near Lyon, and close to the Alps mountains.
I’m loopking for a physical school exchange next year. My 14 years old students would love to meet English speaking ones. It would be great to discover another culture,live in a family, visit places, practise sport, and have fun in each others countries.
If you are interested in, write me back
Sophie

127494 -
modify delete 129238 - Reply from Yves (France) - 2021-08-11

Hi, I'm looking for English speaking students (aged 12-14) to engage in a correspondance with my own French pupils (in a southern French secondary school). Please let me know if you are interested. Best regards

127494 -
modify delete 128531 - Reply from Marion (France) - 2020-11-29

Hello !
I teach English in a secondary school in Tilly sur Seulles, Normandy, France.
I teach 70 Year 7 students and would like to find penpals for them : send Christmas cards to start with, and then carry on sharing about our country/culture/traditions. Why not eventually organise a proper exchange trip ?
Hope to hear from you soon,
Take Care
Marion

127494 -
modify delete 128437 - Reply from laurence (France) - 2020-10-15

Hi
I 'm an English teacher in a French middles schoolin The South West of France.I teach students between 13-14 years old who would be glad to communicate with English students.
I t could be a great opportunity to find out about each other 's living environment and work on projects.
Please get in touch
Best regards

127494 -
modify delete 128374 - Reply from Emilie (Belgium) - 2020-09-30

Hello! Je recherche des correspondants anglophones pour mes élèves de 12 à 16 ans. J’ai trois groupes: un de débutants (19 élèves), un élémentaire (16 élèves) Et un de pré intermédiaires (24 élèves). J’aimerais qu’ils puissent écrire en anglais et sur vos élèves répondent en français (lettres, e-mails, vidéos).
Intéressé(e)?

127494 -
modify delete 128340 - Reply from amandine (France) - 2020-09-23

Hello,

My name is Amandine, I'm an English teacher in France ( Limoges) and I'm looking for a group of students ( with their teacher!!) who would be willing to start an email exchange to start with ( with the covid it's difficult to imagine anything else right now). We're working on stereotypes and we would like to discuss the image we, French people, have of English people with REAL English pupils.

Would you like to become our partners??

Thanks for your reply

Amandine

127494 -
modify delete 128257 - Reply from Chloé (France) - 2020-09-08

Hi there,
I am an English teacher in a secondary school called Paul-Emile Victor in the Mayenne in France. I am looking for English-speaking pen pals for my students in year 8. I hope your offer still stands and that you are still looking for potential penpals.
All my students are French, and I wanted them to write in English and have a reply from their penpal in French.
I hope to hear from you soon. You can e-mail me at : chloefleur.dale@hotmail.fr
Take care,
Chloé

127494 -
modify delete 128216 - Reply from Amel (France) - 2020-09-01

Hello
I saw your ad and I'm really interested !
I'm Amel,and I teach English in Roubaix (NORTHERN FRANCE). I have students from 12 to 14 years old.
I would like my students to correspond with English native speakers , probably on a weekly basis.
The topics will be basic (daily life, food, school system,...) .
Let me know if you are interested :D
Amel

127494 -
modify delete 128190 - Reply from Emmanuelle (France) - 2020-08-29

Hello Natasha,
My name is Emmanuelle and I'm an English teacher in a high school in the south east of France by the sea(near saint tropez). I'm looking for a penpal exchange for my pupils aged 11/12 and perhaps a school visit/exchange later on. I'm interested in discovering other cultures. If you are still interested , send me a message:
lady.clavel83@gmail.com
Bye,
Emmanuelle

127494 -
modify delete 128184 - Reply from Lyace (France) - 2020-08-28

Hello!

I’m an English teacher in a private school in France at the border with Switzerland and Germany. I would really be interested in establishing communication between my pupils and yours. So if you’re motivated just let me know.

127494 -
modify delete 128179 - Reply from Sandrine (France) - 2020-08-27

Hello Natasha,
I'm an English teacher in a Middle school located on the western coast of France (Les Sables d'Olonne). I have a group of 20 students (age 14) who are willing to improve their english and motivated to communicate with children their age. They have regular english lessons (three lessons a week) and one extra lesson with me and a colleague to have fun with english, learn in a different way, practise speaking. I was thinking that we could use this lesson to work on an exchange with you and your group. What do you think? Thank you in advance for letting me know how you feel about it.
Sandrine

127494 -
modify delete 128101 - Reply from Cecilia (France) - 2020-08-10

Hi! I'm an English teacher near Paris. Next year I will go with my students who will be in year 10 in England (if everything goes well) and i am looking for penpals for them so that they can exchange with other kids. I used to do that with a school from Scotland and the kids really enjoyed it. Feel free to contact me!

127494 -
modify delete 128020 - Reply from Jeremy (France) - 2020-07-17

Hi there,
I hope you're still looking for penpals in order to then organise an exchange, as this is exactly what I'm looking for!!! I'm an English teacher at Daniel Faucher Middle School in Loriol (in between Valence and Montélimar) I teach Y8s, Y9s and Y10s so I'm sure we can find a penpal for each of your students!!!
Read you soon,
Jeremy

127494 -
modify delete 127739 - Reply from Julie (France) - 2020-04-07

Hi Natasha,

My name is Julie and I'm an English teacher in the North of France. My pupils are around 11-15 years old. I'll be glad to start a penpal exchange with you, but as school is closed, it would begin in September.
You can email me at julie.lambert@ac-amiens.fr and we could discuss what we want our students to speak about.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Julie

127494 -
modify delete 127655 - Reply from hicham (Morocco) - 2020-03-02

hi natasha,
i'm hicham i'm a teacher in morocco , i'm looking for a penpals around the world, i'll be glad hear of you.

127494 -
modify delete 127628 - Reply from Francois (France) - 2020-02-19

Hello,
I have two children of 13 and 15 year old.

We live in Martinique.

I would like to speak and To write in english in order to improve their english.

They can help in french too.

Thank you

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info