Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127573 - from Ania (Poland) - 2020-02-13
: "Looking for penfriends from around the world"

Hi, I'm looking for penfriends for one class of twenty two pupils aged 14 this year. They are very nice and eager to know their peers from other countries. We can start the exchange as soon as possible. Greetings from Poland.

127573 -
modify delete 128234 - Reply from Renata (Great Britain) - 2020-09-03

Dear Ania,

I'm the mother of 13 years old boy from a private school in UK.
My son is interested in practising polish (Im his polish mother),so both sides could practise the new languages. Dominic would love to make new friends in Poland.

127573 -
modify delete 127955 - Reply from Maryna (Ukraine) - 2020-06-29

Hello,
My name is Maryna. I am an English teacher at one of Ukrainian primary and secondary schools and also run private English classes. My students are from 5 till 25 years old (sometimes even older). I am looking for other groups of students or teachers who are interested in students communication and doing different educational activities or projects. I am looking forward to hearing from any teachers or students from any country. I would be glad if we find some common interests in teaching our students. My email is marynachumak2020@gmail.com
Best wishes,
Maryna

127573 -
modify delete 127579 - Reply from Said (Morocco) - 2020-02-15

Hi
I'm teacher of history and geography I'd like to make friendless between my class and yours
Please if you accept contact me
Thanks

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info