Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127743 - from Crystal (USA) - 2020-04-09
: "Looking for penpals!"

Hi, I am a homeschool parent with 3 children looking for pen pals:
A13 year old boy who loves video games, science, space, anime and playing in the mountains. He wants to be an astrophysicist.
A 11 year old girl who loves animals, mermaids, the beach, and all see creatures. She wants to be a marine biologist.
A 10 year old girl who loves, ballet, unicorns, everything pink and it a girly girl and loves everything French. She wants to be a midwife.
If interested please let me know.

127743 -
modify delete 129677 - Reply from Sherry (USA) - 2021-11-16

My name is Sherry Corbett- I am the teacher in a one-room schoolhouse located on Bois Blanc Island in Michigan. I teach K-8 and I currently have one 7th grade boy in my class. He would LOVE to have another boy his age to communicate with! I haven't had any luck connecting because I do not have a large class with same age/grade students. He loves science, particularly space and wants to be an astronomer. Since we live on an island with less than 100 full time residents, very few with children, there is only one other boy close to his age on the island and he does not attend our school. Blake is very interested in finding a new friend... if your child is interested, please contact me!

127743 -
modify delete 128353 - Reply from Samia (France) - 2020-09-26

Hello my daughter is 12.(Her birthday was in August )
She loves animals too
She would be pleased to find pen pals to practice her English
Let me know if your daughter is still interested please

Thank you
Samia

127743 -
modify delete 127949 - Reply from Maryna (Ukraine) - 2020-06-29

Hello,
My name is Maryna. I am an English teacher at one of Ukrainian primary and secondary schools and also run private English classes. My students are from 5 till 25 years old (sometimes even older). I am looking for other groups of students or teachers who are interested in students communication and doing different educational activities or projects. I am looking forward to hearing from any teachers or students from any country. I would be glad if we find some common interests in teaching our students. My email is marynachumak2020@gmail.com
Best wishes,
Maryna

127743 -
modify delete 127879 - Reply from Angela (USA) - 2020-06-19

Hi! I am a 14. I happen to be interested in science, space, and the ocean too. I am in my school's National Science Bowl and Science Olympiad team. Astrophysicist and marine biologist are two of my dream jobs as well. I don't know if you are interested in finding a pen pal for your kids, but if you are, then send me an email. My gmail is angelaangelang4993. (I don't want to list my email account directly because the last time that I did that, I got more spam mails.) I know it's long, just copy and paste. :D

127743 -
modify delete 127804 - Reply from Julie (France) - 2020-05-15

Hello,
My name is Julie. I am a 20 years old girl from Bordeaux in France. I am a 2nd year law student. I love doing a lot of things and I would gladly talk about it with one of your kids if you let me.
Maybe you think I am a bit old but I know that as a kid I would have loved to have a penpal so here I am. Also if your kids speak French they could write to me in French and I could correct them !
I would love to be one of your kids penpal !
Take care,
Julie

127743 -
modify delete 127744 - Reply from Holly (USA) - 2020-04-11

I have a just-turned 14 year old daughter that is looking for a penpal. She is also interested in marine life and loves the beach. She told me just the other day she was thinking of becoming a marine biologist. We also homeschool.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info