Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127779 - from Rebecca (USA) - 2020-05-07
: "Learning about different cultures"

Hello,

I am a first grade teacher in District Heights, MD. Although we are involved in distance and virtual learning, we are continuing our lessons and discussions about different cultures. We are looking for schools/teacher/pen pals from around the country and around the world to send letters, pictures, and post cards to us as we learn about different cultures. We will write back! Thank you!
-Rebecca

127779 -
modify delete 128273 - Reply from Céline (France) - 2020-09-09

Hello I'm Céline, I'm a teacher of Primary School children aged from 8 to 10. I would like to start a new Pen pal with english speaking children of similar ages. Are you still searching ?
Please contact me : colerarsaria@gmail.com
Bye !

127779 -
modify delete 127998 - Reply from Virginie (France) - 2020-07-08

Hello Rebecca,
my name is Virginie. I am a french teacher in a primary school in France. My 25 students are from 6 till 9 years old. We are looking for others pupils in the US to communicate with letters, postcards.. to learn about new cultures. Our project will begin in september 2020. If you are still interested, please send me a mail. Thank you
Virginie

127779 -
modify delete 127946 - Reply from Maryna (Ukraine) - 2020-06-29

Hello, Rebecca.
My name is Maryna. I am an English teacher at one of Ukrainian primary and secondary schools and also run private English classes. My students are from 5 till 25 years old (sometimes even older). I am looking for other groups of students or teachers who are interested in students communication and doing different educational activities or projects. I am looking forward to hearing from any teachers or students from any country. I would be glad if we find some common interests in teaching our students. My email is marynachumak2020@gmail.com
Best wishes,
Maryna

127779 -
modify delete 127789 - Reply from dramane (Senegal) - 2020-05-11

hello.i am very happy and interest by your message and so,i want exchange with you.i a mathematiques in college,my students are 15 or 17 years old.i live in senegal.thank you

127779 -
modify delete 127788 - Reply from dramane (Senegal) - 2020-05-11

Hello.i am dramane,live in senegal and i teach mathematiques in the college in my country senegal.i have learnt your message.thank you,so i say welcome.

127779 -
modify delete 127780 - Reply from Audrey (France) - 2020-05-08

Dear Rebecca
I'm Audrey, a first grade teacher too. My students are between 5 and 10 years old. I hope to correspond the full scholar year (2020-201) with a class in a foreign country (USA, UK, Canada, Spain, South of America, etc.).
We would like to discover your culture and write in english to your pupils. Are you interested in this project ?
Thank for your answer.
Regards,
Audrey

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info