Forum about Teacher ads - Primary school
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127809 - from Amy (Australia) - 2020-05-19
Primary school : "Pen pals"

Hi,

I am the Coorinator of a before and after school care in NSW, Australia. I have some children from ages from 5 years-12years and am looking to start pen pal where they will be able to exchange information and learn about a new culture.
If anyone from another country is interested, please feel free to contact me at aquye@parra.catholic.edu.au

Thank you.

127809 -
modify delete 127885 - Reply from Oliver (Hong Kong) - 2020-06-19

Hi, I work in a Primary School in Hong Kong and we are looking for international students for a penpal activity, to be conducted in English as that is the main language that our students are learning. Our students are aged 6-11, so if this works then let me know and we can organise a penpal activity!

127809 -
modify delete 127838 - Reply from CHRISTINE (Canada) - 2020-05-31

Good afternoon,
I have about 12 active on line grade 2 students who would love a pen pal to write to. We are learning about Global Communities around the world. We also do a LIVE chat on Microsoft teams EVERY WEDNESDAY AT 10 AM. Ontario (Eastern time Zone)
My email is Christine.Johnston@publicboard.ca

Perhaps we can get them connected
Cheers Christine

127809 -
modify delete 127812 - Reply from Anila (Sudan) - 2020-05-19

Hello Dear,

My name is Anila, it's my great pleasure to write you for friendship proposal. After going through your profile i became interested to know a little about you.
Please contact me through my email address (Anila86291@gmail.com) for more Explanation.
Wish you a lovely day,
Best Regards,

Anila.

127809 -
modify delete 127810 - Reply from Miss North (China) - 2020-05-19

Hello there!
I am a second grade teacher in China. We are doing our unit on social communication for the next 6 weeks and would love to be able to connect with others from around the world. Please let us know if you are interested! I have three second grade classes.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
-Miss North

free ads: Remedial courses, Childminding jobs...

Forum about Teacher ads - Primary school - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

www.StudentsOfTheWorld.info