Forum about Teacher ads - Primary school
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127880 - from Oliver (Hong Kong) - 2020-06-19
Primary school : "Hong Kong Primary School looking for English Speaking Global Schools"

Hi all, we are a Primary School in Hong Kong and we are looking for students and schools from around the world who want to be penpals, but you need to communicate in English as our students are learning English and one of the main reasons for us partaking in this activity is to help our students improve their English, thanks!

127880 -
modify delete 128062 - Reply from Penny (USA) - 2020-07-29

Hi. I teach 4th grade in the USA. I will have about 20 students and wish to email using email and writing in English.

127880 -
modify delete 127975 - Reply from steph (Great Britain) - 2020-07-03

Hello, I work in a nursery in England. We are learning different languages around the world and would love a pen pal we could write letters and send pictures to.

127880 -
modify delete 127942 - Reply from Maryna (Ukraine) - 2020-06-29

Hello,
My name is Maryna. I am an English teacher at one of Ukrainian primary and secondary schools and also run private English classes. My students are from 5 till 25 years old (sometimes even older). I am looking for other groups of students or teachers who are interested in students communication and doing different educational activities or projects. I am looking forward to hearing from any teachers or students from any country. I would be glad if we find some common interests in teaching our students. My email is marynachumak2020@gmail.com
Best wishes,
Maryna

free ads: Remedial courses, Childminding jobs...

Forum about Teacher ads - Primary school - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

www.StudentsOfTheWorld.info