Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127990 - from Caroline (France) - 2020-07-05
: "Looking for penpals"

Hello,

My name's Caroline. I teach English in France, in the city of Rennes (Brittany), in a high school. Next september, I'll have a group of about 35 pupils (15-16 yo) with quite a good English level. I’d like to set up a partnership with a high school in an English-speaking country.
We could start with letters, emails, video conferences... and if things are all right, why not end up with a real physical exchange? Speaking French is not required as I'd like both groups/ countries to express themselves in English.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you're interested!

127990 -
modify delete 128108 - Reply from Isabelle (France) - 2020-08-13

Hello Neely,
I have just read your mail. My name is Isabelle and I teach English in France, in Dijon more precisely ( Burgundy) . I have been teaching for a certain number of years .
I had the opportunity to set up exchanges with a school in the USA and in Canada years ago.
Next September I will have a group of 23 students ( 14/ 15 years old) and I would like to set up a partnership with a high school in an English -speaking country ....
I am interested in your proposal . We could start with emails, letters , videos etc
I guess it would allow students who will have just left junior high school to seize the opportunity to have 'real' partners.
Please do not hesitate to reply and tell me if you are interested . Or if you know anyone who would be.
Thanks a lot
See you

127990 -
modify delete 128025 - Reply from Neely (USA) - 2020-07-17

Bonjour! Hello, my name is Neely. I am a French teacher in the USA. I teach high school students ages 14-18. I would love the opportunity to connect our students to communicate in both English and French. This year, due to Coronavirus, we will be conducting virtual school until October 30 at the earliest. I think this is a great way for my students to learn while not being able to be in the classroom. Let me know if you would like to work together. Thanks!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info