Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 13493 - from anna (Sweden) - 2006-09-13
: ""English penpals from an English/American speaking country""

Hello
I am a teacher of a class of 23 pupils (9-10 years old) at a school called Katteback in Trelleborg, Sweden. My class are seeking pupils to correspond with by letter. We would like to write (or try to write) every month. If you are interested, please message me on here.
Thanks,
Anna

13493 -
modify delete 39941 - Reply from Tondi (USA) - 2011-08-16

Hello,

I am a teacher of 20 4th grade students ages 9-10 years. We are very interested in exchanging letters with your students. Please write back if you are still interested. Our school starts next week, August 22, 2011.

Thank you,
Tondi

13493 -
modify delete 29768 - Reply from Linmoy (Trinidad & Tobago) - 2009-04-21

I am a teacher at a primary school in the Caribbean.We live on the twin island state of Trinidad and Tobago. I would like my students to correspond the old fashioned way( by post)
with your students.Our school address: Eastern Girls' Government School
83-87 George Street Port of Spain
Republic of Trinidad and Tobago

13493 -
modify delete 26301 - Reply from Lindy (USA) - 2008-08-24

Hello! I teach 21 third graders (children aged 8-9) in Oregon! We would love to correspond in English with you - it would be lots of fun! We are studying countries all over the world and would be excited to learn about your culture and lives! Thank you, Lindy

13493 -
modify delete 25149 - Reply from Melissa (Great Britain) - 2008-06-05

I am 10 years old and looking for a Swedish pen pal the same age as me. If possible I would like it to be a girl. I am doing a project on Sweden and would like to know more about it from someone who actually lives there. I would like to write letters rather than send emails.

13493 -
modify delete 24642 - Reply from Joshua (Philippines) - 2008-04-16

Dear Madam,
hello Im Joshua 9 years old I want to have friends thru psot. If anyone of your students would like to write me.

13493 -
modify delete 15338 - Reply from Charissa (USA) - 2006-11-02

Hello! My name is Charissa and I teach fourth grade students in Tower, Minnesota (USA). We would love to write to students in another country. If you would like to be pen pals, please let me know. Thank you!!!

13493 -
modify delete 13789 - Reply from lydia (Uganda) - 2006-09-24

Hi dear friend,
am a Ugndan girl aged 24 yrs old and
i would like to be practicing english with your students,hope to hear from you soon
Lydia

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info