Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 13680 - from Eddie (Japan) - 2006-09-20
: "I need your professional advice."

Hi I'm an English teacher in Japan but I'm now working online at home teaching English on Skype.
I need some help from teachers to look over my curriculum and see what you think.
I have over 75+ units for different levels of English online with 1000s of interactive pages in flash including exams, quizzes and audios etc, for listening.
I use these courses for my students every day on Skype and they like them a lot!
If you like the courses then I can let you use them for your students but please check it out first yourself and if you do like them let me know and then maybe we can work together as teachers to make these courses available to more students. But I need your professional advice.
I look forward to hearing from serous teachers please.
Chat to you soon.
Ed.

13680 -
modify delete 38165 - Reply from Queteline (Great Britain) - 2011-02-16

Hi We are English teachers in England who work from home teaching students face to face. We are willing to take a look at what you have created and give you our honest opinion. Recently we have had a number of students from Japan but wish to expand this area.
We look forward to speaking to you soon.

Queteline and Steve

13680 -
modify delete 32173 - Reply from Avon Academy (Morocco) - 2009-10-24

Hello ,
I teach business English in a vacational school in the South of Morocco .Hope some of your listening activities can be useful to me
All the best
Lhou

13680 -
modify delete 24851 - Reply from Teacher Loveleen (Philippines) - 2008-05-06

Hi teacher!

I would like to explore your curriculum. Please send them to em through my email: learntoday7@yahoo.com. I also teach through skype. (koreans) I also want to teach Japanese. Can you please help me find student in Japan who want to study through skype/YM? Thanks

www.learningachieving.blogspot.com

13680 -
modify delete 23849 - Reply from kalpana (India) - 2008-02-13

i would like to see 7 use the materials.iam a japanese lan professional also intersted in teaching english online to the japanese.

13680 -
modify delete 19168 - Reply from Mukadi K Jean Claude (South Africa) - 2007-05-16

You can correspond with me because I'm interested in your culture to learn to speak and write Japanese.
Kind regards,

13680 -
modify delete 16497 - Reply from jim (USA) - 2006-12-28

Hi there. Im sorry to trouble you, im not really answering your ad, but since you do a lot of at home computer work maybe you can help me out. When I taught English in Japan, I prepared my lessons the old cut and paste way, with scissors and glue. I will upgrade my computer soon, and I want to learn how to prepare English lessons by computer. I am looking for software that I can use to prepare exercises, transfer drawings and pictures, and so on. (Im a real beginner at computers, you may have guessed. ). If you have any ideas, Id really appreciate it. I am preparing to come back and teach again and am currently studying Japanese . Thanks for your trouble. jim, formerly of Tochigi- ken

13680 -
modify delete 15885 - Reply from piara (Great Britain) - 2006-11-22

hi
im a trainee teacher. i am currently exchanging emails with pupils in Australia and was wondering if you have conducted any research in that field.
please get in touch soon
thanks

piara

13680 -
modify delete 14060 - Reply from nichole (USA) - 2006-10-05

Hi im not a teacher but that sounds cool how you tech. the kids in you classes i wish i had you because you sound nice and cool to have as a teacher.
by nichole in high school.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info