Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 14275 - from Shoko (Japan) - 2006-10-15
: "Looking for English class or speaker who are interested in Japan!!"

Hello! I'm a teacher in a Japanese jinior high school. My second year elective English class(11students, 13-14years old) and third year elective English class(12students, 14-15years old) are looking for penpals who are interested in Japan or Japanese students!
Hopehully, we can start from next month to exchange English language letters or e-mail!!
Please contact me as soon as you can, if you are interested, thanks!!!

14275 -
modify delete 33751 - Reply from LOLARIP (Tanzania) - 2010-03-12

Dear Shoko, am a boy aged 15 yrs old student of form 2 in Secondary school. I would like to get pen pals from your school. Thank you.P.O.BOX 2086,ARUSHA,TANZANIA,EAST AFRICA.

14275 -
modify delete 30132 - Reply from yonsan (Saudi Arabia) - 2009-05-26

Hi!PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.I would love to become one your students penpal.realy i want to Email exchange with janpanese.. I love everything about Japan, so I hope you can give me the eopportunity to have a Japanese penpal.aplease i want to knwo more about customs ,sportes ,professional and crafts in the past ,and any thing abuot chemist.anyway
thank you....< yonsan>

14275 -
modify delete 29324 - Reply from yonsan (Saudi Arabia) - 2009-03-05

when i was 13years , i made fill about jappan.than success in this wotk .after that, i really know who're jappanese , and becom really love they; nowdays i'll learning jappanes language,i'll try visit jappan after 2years. for that aplease let me speak english with your students for i'll have more information about jappanese ...finelly thank you so much for looking after about your students...

14275 -
modify delete 28052 - Reply from Mirri (USA) - 2008-11-30

Hi. My names Meridian but you can call me Mirri. I’m 14 years old and I live in the USA. I LOVE Japan and want to know everything about it. And I would love to make a new friend. I've only been to Japan 2 times and I would love to go back. What do you like? I like anime, food, dogs, computers, boys, friends, cell phones, MySpace, video games, making movies, in other words...I like ALOT of stuff. I really hope we can talk. I speak English and very little Japanese. I’m in High School, at the moment, in 9th grade…freshman. I’m black and Japanese, even thought it really doesn’t look like it, and as for the snail-mail...I'll try to get a P.O box when I get my money. So um...e-mail me back whenever you can and we'll talk some more.
Take Care
Mirri

14275 -
modify delete 27462 - Reply from Daniel (Grenada) - 2008-10-21

I am trying to learn Japanese myself using different software and tapes. But i have no one to speak actively with, perhaps this may be an opportunity for us to learn from each other. Please feel free to cantact me.

14275 -
modify delete 25957 - Reply from Maki (USA) - 2008-07-30

heyy / konnichiwa, hajimemashite
I'm Maki, and I'm not sure if you're
still looking for a penpal, but
I would love to be one of your
student's penpal. I'm 15 and I'm
currently studying japanese
right now, so maybe he/she could
me too along the way^^ I really love
Japan and hope to become fluent in
the language^^ please email me if
you're interested:)

14275 -
modify delete 25946 - Reply from neli (USA) - 2008-07-29

hi i would love to have a penpal from japan.i love japan!i love anime and manga and japans culture. P.S.am 13 going 14.

14275 -
modify delete 25920 - Reply from erin (USA) - 2008-07-26

hola!
i am a 14 year old homeschooler from the u.s.a.!
i'm very interested in japan and would love to learn the language beter(:
thanks!
ja ne, bai bai!
erin< 3

14275 -
modify delete 25162 - Reply from Aimé (Argentina) - 2008-06-07

Hello!
I am a student from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Although in my country are not normally speak English I want contact someone Japanese.
I have 15 years old and was interested in having a pen pal who has my age ^. ^
I love the manga and anime, I like the j-music, among other things.

Well, greetings

Aimé

14275 -
modify delete 24737 - Reply from Olivier (France) - 2008-04-25

Hi !
I'm french student in college and my name's Olivier.
I was 15 years old on February 13th.
I admire Japan a lot and I manage in English,
It is for that that I look for correspond with Japanese of my age...
If possible by email.
Thank you ! please reply.

14275 -
modify delete 24419 - Reply from Cherrie (USA) - 2008-03-26

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. I WROTE THE WRONG EMAIL IN MY LAST POST.
I would love to become one your students penpal. My name is Cherrie and I live US, California. I am currently a third year high school student in America. I've been learning about the Japanese culture and language for three years so I can speak enough Japanese to get by in a conversation. I love everything about Japan, so I hope you can give me th eopportunity to have a Japanese penpal. Please email me if you are interested.

14275 -
modify delete 24418 - Reply from Cherrie (USA) - 2008-03-26

I would love to become one your students penpal. My name is Cherrie and I live US, California. I am currently a third year high school student in America. I've been learning about the Japanese culture and language for three years so I can speak enough Japanese to get by in a conversation. I love everything about Japan, so I hope you can give me th eopportunity to have a Japanese penpal. Please email me if you are interested.

14275 -
modify delete 24308 - Reply from Jaclyn (Canada) - 2008-03-19

Bonjour,
My name is Jaclyn, I am 14 years old and I speak English & French.
I would like to become a penpal for one of your students, because I have an uncle that lives in Japan. My family and I were thinking of visiting for a while. So, it would be my pleasure to be of any help. My e-mail is jaclyn144@hotmail.com

14275 -
modify delete 24213 - Reply from kimberly (Australia) - 2008-03-13

Hello
my name is kimberly i live in australia im 14 years of age and turning 15 in april i love japanese culture and im very interested in having a japanese pen pal please reply to me my email is yea-yea12@hotmail.com

Thank you

14275 -
modify delete 23198 - Reply from Sara (Poland) - 2008-01-06

Konnichiwa!,
Watashi wa Sara desu. Watashi wa 15sai desu. Soshite Pourandojin desu. Watashi no shumi wa nihongo no benkyou o shimasu. Sumimasen ga, watashi no nohongo wa yokunai desu.
I very want to coresponding with someone who lives in Japan, 'cause I love this country. In the Future I wanna study in university in Tokyo or Osaka. I'm crazy about Japan and Japanese culture, but I'm interested in photography to. I'm very nice and energy girl. Friends tell about me that I'm so frindly and little crazy person. I love traveling and tasting kitchens of all over the world. Non stop I need a music. It relaxing me. My favourite kinds of music are Rock, Pop, J-rock, but I can listnig Hip-Hop, R&B and the others. I live with my family in village, but city is really near. I wanna invite boy/girl to Poland.

Sara Paczek ;-)

14275 -
modify delete 22738 - Reply from Heidi (USA) - 2007-12-07

We are two 6th grade classrooms in Hawaii that would love to have pen pals from China. Would you be interested? My students are ages 11-12.

Aloha,
Heidi Salvador
6th grade teacher

14275 -
modify delete 22178 - Reply from Tshering Choden (Bhutan) - 2007-11-17

hey....i am Tshering Choden from Bhutan and i have been interested in Japan since my 6th grade.And now i am n my 11th grade and i am 16 years old.Here in Bhutan,most of the people speak in English.
Hope I will hear from u guys soon....
thank you
sayonara

14275 -
modify delete 22057 - Reply from Morgan (USA) - 2007-11-09

I live in the united states and know English very well and I also like Japanese.

14275 -
modify delete 21918 - Reply from Breauna (USA) - 2007-10-31

Hello my name is Breauna Oldham, I am 14 years old, and I live in the United States. I am very interested in Japan and the Japanese culture. i am learning Japanese at my school which is Ballard High School. I would love to exchange letters and send things from America that will be new to them. I hope it is not to late and i would love to have my Japanese class involved and help.

Breauna Oldham
pinkybre@inuyasha.nu

14275 -
modify delete 21106 - Reply from angel (Singapore) - 2007-09-22

hi!I am angel from singapore and wish to have penpals in japan too...I wish to have their email addresses and photos if possible.AndI also wish to have a sweet and happy friendship.

angel

14275 -
modify delete 21105 - Reply from angel (Singapore) - 2007-09-22

hi!I am angel from singapore and wish to have penpals in japan too...I wish to have their email addresses and photos if possible.AndI also wish to have a sweet and happy friendshop.

angel

14275 -
modify delete 20178 - Reply from Richarles (Japan) - 2007-07-30

Hello Shoko. My name is Richarles. I’m a Brazilian teacher. My students and I are interested in Japanese culture and exchanging e-mails with people from Japan. They are 11-12 years old. If you are interested, please contact me.

Best wishes
Teacher Richarles

14275 -
modify delete 20088 - Reply from ben (Ghana) - 2007-07-24

I'm Ben from. I've completed the senior High school as a science student who studied chemistry, physics, biology and elective mathematics. I'm itereted in your request and wish to have one as a pen friend. my postal address is :
Benedict Nyamekeh
p o box 51
Aiyinasi-Axim
Ghana
my phone number is +233245859412 ro +233207853755
hope you would grant my request. Thanks

14275 -
modify delete 19506 - Reply from elimane (Senegal) - 2007-06-09

Hello
How are u
Nice meeting you
my name is elimane im a high school student doing technical in my high school
im 16 years old ,french is my offial language
i really would like to make exchange with you by letters
i would like to know how about your schoolar education, your culturs
im also interessed by your culturs ,i can tell you more about our culturs ,our schoolar education ect
im waiting your answer i can give you my address
thanks alot
havea nice time

14275 -
modify delete 19166 - Reply from Mukadi K Jean Claude (South Africa) - 2007-05-16

English speaker interested in Japan to speak and write Japanese,
kind regards,

14275 -
modify delete 18954 - Reply from Sheree (Australia) - 2007-05-05

Hi, Have just noticed your email which may be too late by now, but I am a Japanese teacher of a primary school in Australia looking for penpals for any of my students (up to age 12). Can you help, or point me in the right direction??

14275 -
modify delete 18612 - Reply from Meaghan (USA) - 2007-04-21

Hi! I'm an American student who is interested in being penpals w/ other 15 year olds in Japan! I love everything to do with Japan, it's people, and the culture, please allow me to be their penpal, thank you!^-^

14275 -
modify delete 18530 - Reply from AC (USA) - 2007-04-15

I have a boy age 13 looking for a japanese speaking penpal for snail mail correspondence.
He is an english speaker, but interested in learning more about japanese culture, and is interested in eventually learning to speak japanese.
do you have any student who is interested? thanks

14275 -
modify delete 18450 - Reply from Ashley (USA) - 2007-04-10

Hi. Ashley desu. um, i'm american and i'm VERY interested in Japan. I was wondering if you were still looking for an american penpal for you students. i am 15 years old and i am a sophmore, highschool, second year.

you can email me back at Peasbeansmilk@yahoo.com.

14275 -
modify delete 18158 - Reply from steph (Great Britain) - 2007-03-23

hi my name is steph and I am a 14 year old english girl, who met a japanese girl who came to england when I was 10 we had great fun trying to teach each other our languages but sadly we lost touch when we went to separate high schools. I love music and meeting new people, I have lots of friends and am always willing to make new ones. contact me soon if I am the right sort of person. bye.

14275 -
modify delete 17885 - Reply from Carly (USA) - 2007-03-08

Hello, my name is Carly. I am a 15 year old American girl. I am very interested in Japan and I just recently started learning Japanese on my own (I take French in school) please e-mail if you are interested. ‚ ‚肪‚Æ‚¤ Thank you!

14275 -
modify delete 17736 - Reply from Sara (USA) - 2007-03-03

Hello, My name is Sara I am a 13-year-old resident of The United States, California.
I am very interested in Japan and it's culture. I am currently studying the Japanese language.
I would love to have a Penpal from Japan so I can not only make a new friend or two but also further my knowledge in Japan.

14275 -
modify delete 17287 - Reply from will (USA) - 2007-02-08

i'm very interested in learning japanese and my mom is looking into it for me. i'm in 9th grade and would like a pen pal. you can email me through my mom at the address above and she will get it to me. thank you. will ackerman

14275 -
modify delete 17057 - Reply from Maraike Vitomarco (Germany) - 2007-01-26

hello ^^
i my name is Maraike i come from Germany and i love japan,
i would like to exchange e-mail with your students... i am 16 years old and my dream ist to go to Japan and to study the language and the kulture.... i like mangas and i read often some mangas in my free time...

^^ well i hope i here from you ^^

see you soon

sayonara!!!!

in love
Maraike...

14275 -
modify delete 16903 - Reply from yanitza (Puerto Rico) - 2007-01-19

hi i'm yanitza i'm 13 year old girl i'm in 8th grade. I am from puerto rico but i was raised in USA. I know english and spanish. I have always wanted a pen pal from japan so i don't care if it's a boy or a girl. Please be my pen pal. finalfantasyrock82@hotmail.com
Yanitza

14275 -
modify delete 16739 - Reply from Maribeth (USA) - 2007-01-11

Hello. I am student teaching in Chicago for a middle school. I think this would be a great oppertunity for my students to learn about a different country. I hope that our students can begin writing to one another soon.

Thanks,
Maribeth

14275 -
modify delete 16527 - Reply from PETERKIN (Ghana) - 2006-12-30

I WANT TO JOIN YOUR SCHOOL

14275 -
modify delete 16499 - Reply from jim (USA) - 2006-12-28

I was an English instructor in Japan for 13 years. I want to come back someday and teach again. I am presently studying Japanese and trying to learn computer lesson planning. I miss my students, Maybe we can set up an exchange between students and I could use help from the teacher too with my computer ! at the moment, my old computer can not read Japanese, but I hope to upgrade next year.

14275 -
modify delete 16311 - Reply from Elly (Australia) - 2006-12-15

I love japanese, i have for longer than i can remember! i'd love to have a penpal, i'm 14 and i'd adore to be friends with a japanese student, i wouldn't mind helping a japanese student with any english they are confused about (if they are at all.)
I'm Australian and a girl, i dont mind writing to a girl or a boy around my age, and i am very nice :)
Thanks, email me if your interested, hope to hear from you.
Elly.

14275 -
modify delete 16280 - Reply from Maraike (Germany) - 2006-12-12

Konnichi wa watashi no namae wa Maraike desu
(i hope i write it wrigt)...
I come from German but i am an Italian but these isn´t important...
Well i am a japanese fan i love all about japan and her lenguage...
I´m 16 jears old but it isn´t a problem for me to contact children with 14-15 jears... i soooo hope that i became a answer... and i hope i can learn japanese from jour students (only a little bit:D )
Well sayonara and domo arigatoo for read my e-mail

Maraike Vitomarco

14275 -
modify delete 16149 - Reply from Betty (USA) - 2006-12-05

I have a class of about 30 7th graders (12-13 year olds in our country), who would like to find pen pals in Japan. Can we work something out?

Thanks for your attention,
Betty Lee
Farrell B. Howell K-8 School
Denver, Colorado 80013

14275 -
modify delete 15344 - Reply from devin (USA) - 2006-11-02

hi i would like a pen pal justu right me on my yahoo and as soon as you give me a pen pal ill start writing

14275 -
modify delete 14281 - Reply from Kasey (USA) - 2006-10-15

Hello i would like some new penpals and i would be happy to write to you class because i get board and need people to write so just send me an email and i will start writing

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info