Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 16129 - from Matt (Japan) - 2006-12-05
: "Looking for 2 English speaking penpals."

I'm an Assistant English Teacher at a Junior High School in Fukuoka, Japan. A pair of my 3rd grade (15 y/o) students have asked me to find them native English-speaking penpals. They dont mind male/female, or which country. I feel it would work best if their penpals were also studying Japanese. Please reply if you are interested.

Thanks,

Matt

16129 -
modify delete 35302 - Reply from Sarah (Cameroon) - 2010-08-07

I am pleased to inform you that, My school has created a network for her students to share ideas and cultural values with other schools and students all over the world from primary,secondary to high school.Please if you wish to team with us to make this network more interesting , do contact me for more information, as at now we have 9 countries with 32 schools in the network.Students will get to know other cultures and make new friends and better educate them selves via emails and post letter. hope to hear from you.Leave us a message at slinonge@yahoo.com.

Serah Linonge
TeamNetwork for schools
Communication Officer

16129 -
modify delete 32619 - Reply from Christine (Canada) - 2009-11-25

Hi There. I am a teacher on a first nations reserve in south central British Columbia Canada. I teach high school (grades 8-11) and have 5 students who are interested in making new friends and learning about other cultures.

16129 -
modify delete 29531 - Reply from alyssa (USA) - 2009-03-25

hi i a in middle school and i have been studying japanese for a long time and i would love to write to your students

16129 -
modify delete 27461 - Reply from Daniel (Grenada) - 2008-10-21

I am trying to learn Japanese myself using different software and tapes. But i have no one to speak actively with, perhaps this may be an opportunity for us to learn from each other. Please feel free to cantact me.

16129 -
modify delete 27434 - Reply from Soua Lor (USA) - 2008-10-20

Hello, my name is Soua Lor. I am sixteen years old. I live in United States and am currently doing an English project. The project is to contact about four people from other countries and become penpals. I am required to sent a handwritten letter to my penpals. This is a project to learn about other cultures and make new friends. I know a bit of japanese and would like to interact with your students. Please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you!

16129 -
modify delete 25956 - Reply from Maki (USA) - 2008-07-30

hello / konnichiwa, hajimemashite^^
I'm Maki and i'm not sure if you're
still looking for penpals, but
ii would love to become one of
your student's penpal^^ I'm also
studying japanese, and I really want
want to become fluent in the language,
I also really love Japan and I'm very
interested in learning more about it^^
please email me if you're interested:)
arigatou gozaimasu^^

16129 -
modify delete 25919 - Reply from Erin (USA) - 2008-07-26

hi there!
i don't know if you've already found penpals or not, but anyway...^^
i am a 9th grade homeschooler from the U.S.A.
i'm very interested in japan, and i would love to learn the language beter :D
thanks!
erin

16129 -
modify delete 24738 - Reply from Olivier (France) - 2008-04-25

Hi !
I'm french student in college and my name's Olivier.
I was 15 years old on February 13th.
I admire Japan a lot and I manage in English,
It is for that that I look for correspond with Japanese of my age...
If possible by email.
Thank you ! please reply.

16129 -
modify delete 24417 - Reply from Cherrie (USA) - 2008-03-26

I would love to become one your students penpal. My name is Cherrie and I live US, California. I am currently a third year high school student in America. I've been learning about the Japanese culture and language for three years so I can speak enough Japanese to get by in a conversation. Please email me if you are interested.

16129 -
modify delete 24416 - Reply from Cherrie (USA) - 2008-03-26

I would love to become one your students penpal. My name is Cherrie and I live US, California. I am currently a third year high school student in America. I've been learning about the Japanese culture and language for three years so I can speak enough Japanese to get by in a conversation. Please email me if you are interested.

16129 -
modify delete 23196 - Reply from Sara (Poland) - 2008-01-06

Konnichiwa!,
Watashi wa Sara desu. Watashi wa 15sai desu. Soshite Pourandojin desu. Watashi no shumi wa nihongo no benkyou o shimasu. Sumimasen ga, watashi no nohongo wa yokunai desu.
I very want to coresponding with someone who lives in Japan, 'cause I love this country. In the Future I wanna study in university in Tokyo or Osaka. I'm crazy about Japan and Japanese culture, but I'm interested in photography to. I'm very nice and energy girl. Friends tell about me that I'm so frindly and little crazy person. I love traveling and tasting kitchens of all over the world. Non stop I need a music. It relaxing me. My favourite kinds of music are Rock, Pop, J-rock, but I can listnig Hip-Hop, R&B and the others. I live with my family in village, but city is really near. I wanna invite boy/girl to Poland.

Sara Paczek ;-)

16129 -
modify delete 21794 - Reply from Katie (USA) - 2007-10-22

Hello! I don't know if they've already found pen pals or not, but I've been wanting a Japanese pen pal for a long time. I really enjoy a lot about the Japanese culture and I hope to have a pen pal who wants to learn about my culture. Thanks!

16129 -
modify delete 21763 - Reply from Emii (Australia) - 2007-10-19

Hi, My name is Emiko.. Im 13 yrs old and i am learning Japanese for my language even though i am Half Japanese. I would love to be penpals with your students.
I dont know what else to say =| .. sorry..

16129 -
modify delete 21730 - Reply from Summer (USA) - 2007-10-17

YESH! i owuld love to! I plan on going ot japan in about 2 or 3 years (im 14 going on 15) my japanese isn't that great and I'm studying form many sourrces (one which is one of my good friend's sister who is and english teacher in japan) so please sign me up :) boy is prefered but I would also love having a girl as a penpal.
thanks
Summer

16129 -
modify delete 21267 - Reply from Daline (France) - 2007-09-28

Hi!I'm Daline, I live in France, I'm 19. Do you know some people in your country would like to become my penpal please?I like very much picture, drama.See you back soon .take care.
lumina@humour.com

16129 -
modify delete 21104 - Reply from angel (Singapore) - 2007-09-22

hii!I am angel from singapore!!I wish to have their email addreses if possible and wish we can have a swweet and happy friendship!!

16129 -
modify delete 21102 - Reply from Kevin (USA) - 2007-09-22

Hello, my name is Kevin and I am looking for a penpal who is working with both Japanese and English, just like me. I am half Japanese

16129 -
modify delete 19770 - Reply from bridgett (USA) - 2007-07-02

i would love to be a pen pal to a teenager in japan i think it would be interesting to learn about echotheres life and also there would always be some thing for us to talk to i think we would grow a friend ship that could last and i want to go to japan so that would work.i am in middle school myself and would love to see or readd what there middle school is over there i hope i get this thank you for takeing your time to read this

16129 -
modify delete 19699 - Reply from stephanie (USA) - 2007-06-25

Hello,

My name is Stephanie I am a 12 year old girl and I would like to correspond with your students. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Stephanie

16129 -
modify delete 19165 - Reply from Mukadi K Jean Claude (South Africa) - 2007-05-16

English speaking penpals as well as interested to learn to speak and write Japanese,
kind regards,

16129 -
modify delete 18952 - Reply from Sheree (Australia) - 2007-05-05

Hi Matt,

You probably have your pen pals by now - just noticed the date. I currently teach Japanese to a school of primary aged students (7 - 12 years old). I am looking for a group of children any ages to send letters back and forth to educate my students about the lives of Japanese children. A class full would be ideal!! Do you have any contacts for me so that I can arrange this??

Thanks for your help!!

16129 -
modify delete 18613 - Reply from Meaghan (USA) - 2007-04-21

Hi! I'm an American student and would love to be penpals with your class of 14-15 y/o. I am sorry to say that I only know a little Japanese and can only read a few kanji, but all in all, I would love it if you would consider me as a penpal for them. Thank you!

16129 -
modify delete 18451 - Reply from ashley (USA) - 2007-04-10

Hi. Ashley desu. um, i'm american and i'm VERY interested in Japan. I was wondering if you were still looking for an american penpal for you students. i am 15 years old and i am a sophmore, highschool, second year.

you can email me back at Peasbeansmilk@yahoo.com.

16129 -
modify delete 17273 - Reply from Matt (Japan) - 2007-02-08

Thanks again for the responses, but all the students who asked for penpals have been matched since my last posting. I can no longer help you find Japanese penpals.

Matt

16129 -
modify delete 17267 - Reply from Alexis (USA) - 2007-02-08

Hello I’ am an American student of Rochester Minnesota U.S.A, I have always wanted to be a pen-pal with kids from another country, especially Japan. I am in an 'anime club', which is a club that practices Japanese so I could understand basic writing. I’ am a 14 year old girl; please tell me if your students are interested
~Alexis. :)
By the way if you need another pen-pal, there are a few in my anime club would be happy they are about 14 to 15.

16129 -
modify delete 17062 - Reply from GENELORD (Ghana) - 2007-01-27

I AM A STUDENT IN HIGH SCHOOL.I WANT TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT YOU. THANK YOU

16129 -
modify delete 16693 - Reply from Jeffrey (Dominican Rep.) - 2007-01-09

I would like to help you out. I am 15 years old and always wanted to learn Japanese. I think it would be great for both me and your students to know each other. I live in the U.S.A and know a lot of English. If you want my help, e-mail me. P.S. Excuse the country, I am Dominican but I was born in USA. The program won't let me put in USA so I put DR.

16129 -
modify delete 16526 - Reply from PETERKIN (Gambia) - 2006-12-30

I WANT U AS MY PAL

16129 -
modify delete 16315 - Reply from Elly (Australia) - 2006-12-15

hello, i'm 14, and a girl, my name is Elly and next year i will be 15, and i would like to be a penpal to a japanese student, i do not mind if a write to a girl or a boy, i am polite and nice and know a little japanese, but not enough to hold a conversation, i know a few greetings and how to ask and answer 'how are you?' but i am fluent in english, i am literate always and like to write.
if you would consider me, please email me.
thanks,
Elly.

16129 -
modify delete 16283 - Reply from Matt (Japan) - 2006-12-13

Hi, thanks for the responses. I just wanted to update this and let people know that all my students that want penpals have now found one. Thanks,

Matt

16129 -
modify delete 16279 - Reply from Maraike (Germany) - 2006-12-12

Hello my name is Maraike Vitomarco
I´m 16 years old but it isn´t a problem for me to contact children with 12, 13 ,14 and so on...
I LOVE JAPAN ^^ and my dream is to come to Japan and to learn the beautiful langauage.... i hope you have read my e-mail and i wait for a answer...
(i hope your students can teach me a little bit of japanese :D)

sayonara

16129 -
modify delete 16253 - Reply from Rhys McAllister-park (Great Britain) - 2006-12-10

im english and living in the uk i am looking for japanese pen pals to talk to i am 11 years old

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info