Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 16485 - from Daniela (Argentina) - 2006-12-27
: "How to load my school on this website"

Hi! I'd like to know how can I do to puplish the photo of my school here in this website, so my students can be proud and other can see our humble school on line
I've had a wonderfull experience this year writing letters with other penpals from Japan and we can continue letter-writing

16485 -
modify delete 18608 - Reply from Cassie (USA) - 2007-04-20

Hi. I'm Cassie from America. I have to admit, I am a student. But don't lose faith in me so easily. I am going to tell my teacher about this site when I get back to school on Monday. I heard that you wanted penpals and my class wants penpals to. If you want to talk to my teacher, call (815) 439-3410 and ask for Mrs. Lindstrand. We Live in America, and really want to make friends from other parts of the world.

16485 -
modify delete 16916 - Reply from frank (Ghana) - 2007-01-20

Hello FRiend
Am Frank Semevor A Ghanaian,And A Teacher I'm interested in canada japan and Italian cultures and other world wide culturesnyone interested in sharing his or her culture with me,would like to make friends with those who are from these countries but I enjoy friendship with anyone from other countries as well. I like jazz and blues, photography, fine-arts, singing, dancing, playing the guitar, writing, reading, walking, history, politics, journalism, humor and jokes etc. I'm fun-loving, easy-going and outgoing, considerate and I always love to listen to my friends. If you're interested, please drop me a line :)

16485 -
modify delete 16542 - Reply from webmaster (France) - 2007-01-01

please send me through email (edm.nicolas@free.fr) your school website URL + school name + photo + level + city. Thanks. Nicolas

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info