Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 19032 - from Bernardine (Great Britain) - 2007-05-09
: "NASSIMA SADIA"

Hi,
My friend Dawn Sadia,s 8 year old daughter named Nassima was abducted by her father last April 2006 and taken to Algeria,possibly to a place called Birkhadem.We have not seen or heard from Nassima since.
Both Nassima and Dawn live in Belfast,Northern Ireland and are both British Citizens and both hold British passports.

Please will you copy and paste this link to You Tube and watch Nassimas story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpqDsEhB-Es

Nassimas website is

www.bringnassimahome.com

And we now have an offical online petition and we are desperate for kind people to sign their names.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/NassimaSadia/#detail

My email address is tiggsralph@aol.com and I would be happy to answer any questions you may ask.
We need everybodys help to Bring Nassima Home.Thank you so much..
Bernardine Sharpx

19032 -
modify delete 29040 - Reply from bernie (Great Britain) - 2009-02-14

Maria,
You have no idea about this case,care to contact me and discuss this further??,show some backbone instead of sitting behind a screen spouting complete and utter drivel.
Contact me and we will meet up,trust me hunny I will make you sorry for putting such lies on the internet reguarding Nassima,you just havent got a clue.
tiggsralph@aol.com are you brave enough to contact me???

19032 -
modify delete 20126 - Reply from Bernardine (Great Britain) - 2007-07-27

So show us the proof maria,show us the proof!!
Mustapha Sadia has said he took Nassima because he feared for his life,he said that Nassimas mum had a lover who threatened him with his life.
What complete and utter rubbish,he has stated to his friends that he told these lies so that he wouldnt be classed as cruel.He had enough of Ireland and was bored with his marriage,thats why he took Nassima with him,not because he feared for his life you idiot.
I suggest you find out the facts before you put lies on this forum board otherwise you will end up in court for slander and without doubt I will take you there myself.
And as for the illigetimate child,grow up you fool,Nassima was her ONLY child.
What this man has done to this child is unforgivable,he is cruel,heartless and a terrible person,he cannot class himself as a father,fathers do not behave in this way.
If you are so adamant that this is true,then message me your full name and address and I will take you to court for slander.
And be assured,I WILL find out who you really are,trust me on that

19032 -
modify delete 19752 - Reply from maria (Ireland) - 2007-06-30

Please get ur facts right. the child doesnt hold a brith passport and doent even have dual nationalities.

19032 -
modify delete 19751 - Reply from maria (Ireland) - 2007-06-30

The truth of the matter, is that Dawn was cheating on her husband while he was at work and had a man move in the house after the husband found out.The husband was assaulted by the new boyfriend and had to protect the child by taking her away.

The kid has an algerian passport.That makes her algerian just like her father.No such a thing as KIDNAPPING!!!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info