Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 19213 - from sandra (Argentina) - 2007-05-19
: "penpals"

I teach English as a second language in an Institute in Argentina. Would you like to exchange e-mails with us?
Sturreiro@redsarmiento.com.ar

19213 -
modify delete 31524 - Reply from Nina (Netherlands) - 2009-09-18

Dear Lilane,

I read your post on the website www.studentsoftheworld.info and I think we can help each other out. My name is Nina, I am an English teacher on a Dutch school in Utrecht. I am teaching 3rd year students (70 in total) of the ages 14 and 15. I am developing a school project for which I need a small database of pen pals from all sorts of countries (of the same age as my students). If you are interested in working together, please let me know. Points of focus for my students will be;
- Writing English and learning how to ask English questions.
- Discovering what 14-15 year old do at school in …., and what the differences are.
- Learning about other culture/habits/backgrounds.
Please let me know what you think, I am hoping to receive your response. Thank you!

Kind regards, Nina Frerichs
e-mail: nfrerichs@vianovacollege.nl

19213 -
modify delete 24375 - Reply from Robert (USA) - 2008-03-24

The following questions have been posed to me by my grandson, can you help?
1. What do kids like to eat and do in Argentina. 2. Is their government like ours?
3. What is the most famous building in Argentina? 4. Do kids have weekends off? 5. What is the most famous job? 6. What hobbies do they have mostly? 7. Do they have foods we do or are they different? 8. Is it busy (in school) most of the time? Limited space has caused this compaction. Thanks for your help anyway possible. Warren is 10 and plays football and baseball. He is very easy to talk to and enjoys people. Please communicate directly to: scotbond@charter.net (attn: Warren Bond)

19213 -
modify delete 19443 - Reply from claude (France) - 2007-06-04

for the teacher

hello
I am looking for penpals to change sands of the world (quantity : 1/2 coffee spoon), stamps, postcards and coins
I like woodcarving too
Write me soon !!
Claude

19213 -
modify delete 19240 - Reply from Cassie (USA) - 2007-05-21

Hi I'm Cassie and I'm in the 6th grade. My Language Arts class are hoping to have pen pals from around the world, so if you are interested, please email me and I will tell my teacher.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info