Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 19824 - from Mariana (Argentina) - 2007-07-04
: "Looking for penfriends for a 7th grade all over the world!"

Hi! I'm a teacher in Argentina. My students are in 7th grade, aged 12-14. I'd love to contact other teachers or students who would be interested in having a penfriend project and writing e-mails every week. That would really help my students to preactice their english!! Thanks.

19824 -
modify delete 109237 - Reply from Tiffany (Canada) - 2015-11-15

Hello! I teach 28 Grade 7 students (age 11-13) and would like to start a pen pal project with my class. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

19824 -
modify delete 42075 - Reply from nicole (USA) - 2011-10-29

I teach Spanish (and French) in a private school in the US. There are approx. 45 students who can correspond in Spanish and English.
Nicole

19824 -
modify delete 36666 - Reply from Monika (Slovakia) - 2010-10-01

Hi Iam Monika Iam a teacher and Iam looking for penfriends for my students 11 to 15 y.o.
Hope you write soon.

19824 -
modify delete 31507 - Reply from Tara (USA) - 2009-09-17

Hello;

Iam a Teacher Aide ande a subitstion Teacher in different classrooms her in the beautiful state of Indianapolis. Ind. I love to learn about different countries and how they live and learn and ejoy sharing them with my students. I love wrting shot stories and poerty. I am a single mother of two sons age 12 and 11. Tell be about your self.

19824 -
modify delete 30448 - Reply from Jenna (USA) - 2009-06-26

Hello! I teach 130 7th graders every year who would love to write back and forth. When do you have school and when would you like to start writing? We begin school at the end of August and probably could start writing in September/October. What kind of things would you like to kids to write? Are your writers new English learners? Let me know and we can start chatting. Thanks!

Jenna

19824 -
modify delete 29367 - Reply from Hanna (USA) - 2009-03-09

Hello! I read your add :) I am 14 years old and I would LOVE to contact your students atleast once a week :) I am in High School on the West Coast in the United States. In my World Geography class, we are currently learning about different cultures and how if we moved there, what we would need to get used to. Argentina was my country :) I would love to learn more about where you and your students are from and I can also help teach them more english, if that would be necessary. Hope to hear from you soon!

19824 -
modify delete 24667 - Reply from Leslie (USA) - 2008-04-18

You may want to look into The Student Letter Exchange - website address- www.pen-pal.com
Through this program you can register your students, for free, to receive pen pals or you can also place an order for pen pals for a very small charge.

19824 -
modify delete 22761 - Reply from Mina (Greece) - 2007-12-08

hi...my name is Mina and I am looking for a penfriend.I am 16 years old and I hane been studing English for about 7 years.I am waiting for your answer... Email rinkitaka@hotmail.com

19824 -
modify delete 21515 - Reply from Chanté (USA) - 2007-10-08

Hi. My name is Chante. I am a middle school student myself.
I go to school in the USA and I am in 8th grade. I would love
to help out, and besides it would be really cool to learn more
about you all. If you're interested in me helping out just let
me know. Hopefully I can help the students practice their english,
and hopefully you all can help me practice my spanish.
Thanks!

19824 -
modify delete 20671 - Reply from margaret (USA) - 2007-08-31

I am a 7th grade math teacher in the northeast corner of the US and would like to have my students write to other students around the world to talk about the type of math they're learning and what they've learned in math already and what's required of them. Let me know if you're interested or not. Thanks.
ms. piasecki

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info