Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 21016 - from anahi (Argentina) - 2007-09-17
: "Hi, USA"

Hello! My name is Anahí Hirtz. I'm from Argentina and I teach English to students from 7 to 15 years old and I'd like they exchange mail with native spoken English. So if you think your students may be interested in having foreign penpals and learning about a different culture, please write us to: "Escuela de Idiomas de Anahí Hirtz"; San Martín 878, (1741)Las Heras, Buenos Aires, Argentina or to our mail: anahihirtz@hotmail.com

21016 -
modify delete 100526 - Reply from Kristina (USA) - 2014-09-08

I am a leader of a daisy troop (kindergarten). I have five girls who are 5 and 6 years old. We are looking to write to other girls around the world. We want to learn about other cultures and make new friends.
Thank You
Kristina

21016 -
modify delete 97840 - Reply from Julia (USA) - 2014-02-19

Hola,soy una profesora de español en un colegio de inmersión en indianapolis,estaríamos interesados en comenzar la correspondencia entre ambos colegios,nosotros en español y vosotros en inglés.
Como parte del programa de inmersión estudiamos varios países de habla hispana entre ellos Argentina(mi curso)
Me gustaría que los alumnos entablaran amistad e intercambiarán comentarios sobre costumbres,comidas...

21016 -
modify delete 42074 - Reply from nicole (USA) - 2011-10-28

I teach Spanish and French in a private school in the US and am looking to have my 46 students ages 10-14 correspond in English and Spanish (we can write in both English and in Spanish.
Nicole

21016 -
modify delete 40170 - Reply from Alice (USA) - 2011-08-24

Hi, my name is Ms.Alice
I run a community program in Hanford California where I have students age ranging from kindergarten to middle school .We are learning about different counties and cultures .We would love it if we can learn from other communities .Please email me at the following email .mz.Ali20@gmail.com .Hope to hrs from you soon .

21016 -
modify delete 39922 - Reply from Christine (USA) - 2011-08-15

Hi, I teach fourth grade in a small rural Christian school. I have 6 English speaking students. I would love for my students to share their culture with other students from another country. If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks, Christine

21016 -
modify delete 38793 - Reply from gong fei (China) - 2011-05-16

Hi,Elina,my name is gongfei,I am from China,I am a college student,I can not stand my poor English,I do not let my perent down.mostly my habit is make friend with everyone,and i so curious about different culture.waiting you rely

21016 -
modify delete 26288 - Reply from Jennifer (USA) - 2008-08-23

Hi! I am a teacher for children the ages of 10-13. We have been studying South America, and the children take spanish lessons daily. We are very interested in starting penpals right away. Please let me know if you would like to become our penpals. Thank you

Sincerely,

Ms. Quinones

21016 -
modify delete 24424 - Reply from Ria (USA) - 2008-03-27

Hello Anahi:
I am a Teacher of Spanish in a private school in the USA - New Jersey. My students are ages 7 thru 13 and would like to start an email friendship with students in another country that they can practice the spanish that they are being taught now. We would like this friendship to continue and hope that this will help both our schools in learning from a new culture and at the same time building a bond through language.
Thank you for your time and hope that we can start this new experience as soon as possible. Adios
Ria M.

21016 -
modify delete 24031 - Reply from Jennifer (Canada) - 2008-02-27

Hi there,

My name is Jennifer and I teach grade one and two in Canada. English is our native language and I am looking for a class to be penpals with. Please let me know if you're interested. I have 20 students in my class.

21016 -
modify delete 23134 - Reply from Vicky (USA) - 2007-12-31

Hi, I am a teacher in an after scool program in the USA. My children would very much like to write children of different countries and cultures. If you are interested please e-mail me .

21016 -
modify delete 22092 - Reply from Mr Knight (Great Britain) - 2007-11-11

I am a teacher in Scotland and we have just recently got pen pals but unfortunately there is one person left out so I was wondering if you would be interested.

Mr Knight

21016 -
modify delete 21188 - Reply from Jessica (USA) - 2007-09-25

Good Morning! I would like penpals for my 3rd grade class. I have 21 students. We live in Nevada, near Las Vegas. Please let me know if you would like to write with my class. We are very interested in learning about your culture. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Jessica Jones

21016 -
modify delete 21187 - Reply from Jessica (USA) - 2007-09-25

Good Morning! I just wanted to know if you have found penpals for your class. I teach 3rd grade and have 21 students. We live in Nevada, near Las Vegas. Please let me know if you would like to write with my class. We are very interested in learning about your culture. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Jessica Jones
3rd grade teacher, Hafen Elementary
jjones@nye.k12.nv.us

21016 -
modify delete 21056 - Reply from Marisa (USA) - 2007-09-19

I am a Spanish teacher in Queens, New York for 10-12 year olds. My mother was actually born in Buenos Aires. I would love to have my students write letters to your students. We will start as soon as possible. Is that ok?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info