Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 21743 - from paid togo (Togo) - 2007-10-18
: "searching penpals for Togo students"

we are an association working with school there in Lomé we searching for penpals for those students ; write us

21743 -
modify delete 28272 - Reply from Lenah (USA) - 2008-12-15

Hello,

I have a world cultures club with kids from 9 - 11 years old in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and we will soon begin sending "cultural packets" through the mail to countries around the world. We will be reading the book "Flat Stanley" which is about a boy that gets flattened to half an inch thick and then travels the world through the mail. We'd then like to make our own cardboard "Stanleys" dressed in clothing from our community with a little story about our lives in Falls Church and send them to other groups of kids around the world. We would love for your class to participate. We would hope that we would get the dolls back from you dressed in clothes from your town and with a story about daily life there. Please let me know if you would have any interest in this exchange.

Thanks,
Lenah Geer
Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development

21743 -
modify delete 25762 - Reply from kofi (Togo) - 2008-07-08

how do you feel ? we are very happy to read your mail ; for answering your question we are able to see penpal for the number of your students because our intention is to help students to perfect there english , our first languge here is french
our association work with many schools so we are waiting for you ?
we will tell you more about our association after

sincerly

21743 -
modify delete 25744 - Reply from Paula (USA) - 2008-07-08

I am a middle school teacher in Texas who is interested in starting pen pal correspondence via e-mail for my 7th grade students beginning in September. What association are you with, and how many students do you have participating in the pen pal program?

21743 -
modify delete 22639 - Reply from patrick (France) - 2007-12-01

Bonjour

je suis responsable du club UNESCO du lycée des nerviens à Bavay dans le nord de la France et je recherche des correspondants pour mes élèves entre 16 et 20 ans

merci davance

21743 -
modify delete 22313 - Reply from Anastasia (Russia) - 2007-11-24

Dear Sirs,
I’ve found your announcement on the site. My name is Anastasia Reva. I’m a teacher of English in Russian secondary school. I’m 31, married and have a son – 4 years old. My students are very exited about having penpals in your country. This is their 4th year of learning English, they are 15-16 years old (1 boy and 9 girls), also 12-13 age. Your country is very far from our and is quite exotic for my students and even for me. We don’t have a lot of information about it, that’s why we decided to write to you. Also, your native language is not English, the same is with us so we’ll have probably the same amount of language.
If you and your class decide to be our penpals we could discuss our topics for writing by e-mail with you, then tell them to students, do a kind of project work and send the results by snail mail, because it’s more interesting to have something in hands. This also will help to encourage writing.
Here are some topics we could discuss (from my point of view, I’ll be happy to change them):
1. city (number of people, sightseeing, etc. )
2. country (capital, etc.)
3. climate (plants, animals will be completely different)
4. religion
5. school
Thank you for your attention.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
With love from Russia.
Anastasia.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info