Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 23177 - from Ali Whitbread (Great Britain) - 2008-01-04
: "Any Trainee Teachers Looking for Class/School Links?"

Hi.
I am a trainee teacher in Bedfordshire, England. The school that I am doing my teaching practice in wants to make links with schools from around the world. If there are any other trainees out there who are looking for the same thing please get in touch. I would love to hear from you.
Ali.

23177 -
modify delete 29708 - Reply from Mariangeles (Argentina) - 2009-04-12

Hi! I'm a teacher of English as a foreign language in Argentina. I teach a group of students aged 14-17 who would like to practise their English by writing to students from England. We're all eager to learn about your culture and make friends, and to talk about our culture as well. If interested, please write to me soon. Hope to hear from you soon.

23177 -
modify delete 29361 - Reply from hanka (Czech Rep.) - 2009-03-08

Hi,I am a teacher at primary school and I want to find for my pupils some new penfriens. They are very enthusastic and friendly. They want to find new friends, try to write English and meet new native speaking friends. Love, Hanka

23177 -
modify delete 26832 - Reply from bekir (Turkey) - 2008-09-16

Hi I am Bekir. I am an English teacher in TURKEY. I have students from 12 to 16. I need pen-pals for them to practise English. Later if can arrange technological devices we can make them speak. Waiting your response
bekirsomuncu@hotmail.com

23177 -
modify delete 25564 - Reply from Valérie (France) - 2008-06-30

Dear Ali,
I am not a trainee, yet, I am deeply interested in your project.
I live in Aquitaine (South France), in the wine country, not far from the ocean in a small and peaceful town. If you are still interested, please contact me! We could start in September! Cheerio!

23177 -
modify delete 24313 - Reply from Nicole (France) - 2008-03-20

Hello,
We are four french students from the University of Education Sciences in Lyon who are looking for primary schools teachers to help us. We have to write a paper in English course and the topic we choose is inclusion of disabled children in primary school in Great Britain.
We espacially need to know how teachers are including handicaped children in their classroom, and more genaraly what kind of measures, devices are implementing in schools to afford children with a handicap to be include. For example : is their any teaching assistant to help disabled children ? is their any activities organized with other pupils (group work, in sport...) ? Does your school equip oneself with special equipment for blind children, paraplegic children, for deaf children or autism children ?
Can you explain us, if you have children with a handicap in your class, how you do in our own practice ?
Thank you very much for the time you will take for reading that message and for your help.
My e-mail : pclavaud@numericable.fr
Nicole

23177 -
modify delete 23831 - Reply from Olya (Ukraine) - 2008-02-11

Hello! My name is Olya.I am from Ukraine.I work with children 7-12 years old.My pupils and ,of course, I want to have friends all over the world and especially from Great Britain. i hope we can be good friends. Olya.

23177 -
modify delete 23575 - Reply from María (Spain) - 2008-01-26

I'm a primary school teacher in Spain, I teach English to kids so it would be great if my students could be in contact with your students. I'm also interested in knowing other schools so let me know if you are interested and how we can make it.

see u

María

23177 -
modify delete 23574 - Reply from María (Spain) - 2008-01-26

I'm a primary school teacher in Spain, I teach English to kids so it would be great if my students could be in contact with your students. I'm also interested in knowing other schools so let me know if you are interested and how we can make it.

see u

María

23177 -
modify delete 23499 - Reply from Rahel Capaul (Switzerland) - 2008-01-22

Hello Ali
I'm a swiss student. Our class is looking for another class to write letters.
How old are the students in your school?
How many students are there?
We are 14-16 years old. We live near to Winterthur in Zurich Switzerland. Our class prepares for the Cambrige Univerity exame.
We can chat or write letters, what you want. We're 15 students, girls and boys.
I hope I hear from you soon.
Rachel Capaul

23177 -
modify delete 23431 - Reply from eugene (China) - 2008-01-17

Hi, we are a language training centre in China. Our young learners are looking for pen pals from English speaking countries. At the moment we have around 30 young learners across grades 2-6 (8-14 year olds). If you are interested in doing this project, please email us and we will send you our name list and mailing address. Eugene

23177 -
modify delete 23318 - Reply from Sam (New Zealand) - 2008-01-11

Hi there
I am a new teacher in New Zealand and am looking for pen pals for my year 2 class. Let me know if you are interested, our school year starts in February.

Thanks

23177 -
modify delete 23300 - Reply from Tatiana (Italy) - 2008-01-10

Hi,
my name is Tatiana and I work in a primary catholic school of Italy. We are in Toscana, in a city called Montecatini Terme, between Lucca and Pistoia. We are interested in English penpals to make our students more aware about English language and culture. Do you think that this could be interesting also for you?
Tatiana

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info