Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 23341 - from Helen (Russia) - 2008-01-11
: "sharing teaching experiences"

Hi,
I am an English teacher in secondary school in Russia. I am looking for a class correspondence for my students (11-15) but I also want to find a person for sharing our teaching ideas and experiences with (any country is welcome)

23341 -
modify delete 115452 - Reply from Ravindra (India) - 2017-02-10

Dear Helen,
I am a German teacher in a School in India. I would like to have penpals for my students. I have a group of 100 students between 8-13 years old and they are willing to be in contact with students of another countries.
If you are interested, please contact me.
My E-mail deutschsingh@gmail.com
Regards
Ravindra

23341 -
modify delete 25833 - Reply from stephane (Belgium) - 2008-07-16

Bonjour, je m'appelle Stephane je travaille en Paleontologie,(etude des fossiles, des dinosaures...) (mon travaille consiste a faire des fouilles sur le terrain, mais aussi de restaurer et préparer les fossiles ainsi que de la recherche en labo) si vos éléves ont des questions hesite pas, je me ferais un plaisir les aider et a répondre aux questions.

je ne parle pas bien Anglais..mais je peu essayer. l'idéal sera la langue française.

stephane

23341 -
modify delete 23832 - Reply from çaðlar a (Turkey) - 2008-02-11

hi ým teacher english in turkey ým 35 years old ým man. we want to you and your stundest penphal send me e-mail please

23341 -
modify delete 23678 - Reply from sarah (USA) - 2008-02-04

hi i would love to be pen pals with some students i love russian history and the tragic story of anastasia romanov im 11 and loves history and russia even though im from the USA

23341 -
modify delete 23611 - Reply from Mehmet (Turkey) - 2008-01-29

I teach English for students between 12 to 16 years old and some of them really would like some penpals with whom they could communicate in English.I am also interested in the Comenius project.if you e-mail me about the project I would be very pleased

23341 -
modify delete 23429 - Reply from lia (Italy) - 2008-01-16

Dear Collegues,
I teach English as a foreign language to students aged 12-14.
Our school is located near Lucca in Tuscany (right between Pisa and Florence, in Italy)
In our week schedule we have two groups of 15 students that work on letter and e-mail writing and are eager to know more about other students in other countries.
We are interested also in the European Comenius project.
Would you like to start a correspondance and then later on build up a project for the school year 2008/9 so the sharing of teacing experiences would certainly be more real under the presentation of a Comenius project???
many thanks for a prompt reply
rgds
LIa Bartolomei
Teacher of
Don Aldo Mei middle school
Part of the
Istituto comprensivo D.A. Mei
www.icdonaldomei.it

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info