Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 23512 - from Cecilia (Sweden) - 2008-01-22
: "Pen pals for my students"

Hi!
I’m a teacher from Sweden, who is looking for pen pals for my students. I teach English for students between 10 to 12 years old. I would really like to find some pen pals with whom they could communicate in English and practise their English writing. I am looking forward to hear from you, best regards from Cecilia.

23512 -
modify delete 37430 - Reply from april (USA) - 2010-11-20

I am a fifth grade teacher in Fayetteville North Carolina. I would like to partner with a fifth grade class to study the educational system and cultures of Sweden and the United States throughout the year.

23512 -
modify delete 36369 - Reply from David (Kenya) - 2010-09-20

Nyabola Group Of Schools
P.O.Box 152-40111
Pap-Onditi Via Nyakach Kenya
Email: missionary_hovden07@hotmail.com
Tell: +254724929557

Hello Fellow Teacher

Greetings in the name of the Lord hoping that you are fine well in the name of the Lord.
Nyabola Group of schools in a mission founded school with the church of Free Pentecostal Fellowship in Kenya, which was founded by missionary Busgard from Norway.

We have both primary and secondary school in which are divide as follows:
a) Primary school we have –Early Childhood development from Baby to senior class
n We have primary from class 1 to class 8 under Kenyan education system
b) Secondary school—we have from form 1 to form 4 with range of age from 19-26 years.

We are really interested of having an exchange program with schools worldwide and we are happy to have you as the first partner. In exchanging education experience, learning and cultural and religious experience and education. We need you and we welcome you to feel free to contact us.

Welcome

David Onyango Ochollah
Exchange Program Coordinator

23512 -
modify delete 26584 - Reply from eazizness (Morocco) - 2008-09-06

hey.if u still interested in taking part am as well interested to involve my students in english commuincation more with foreign students.my students have the same level like urs
hope u contact me soon so as we can start the proccess el-ghouati@hotmail.com

23512 -
modify delete 26535 - Reply from aziz (Morocco) - 2008-09-04

hi!i am aziz.i teach english as a foreign language for Moroccan students.i teach students aged of 13 to 16 and i appreciate ur idea to make our students involved in snail email writings and exchange cultural aspects via the same language,english.I talked to my students last year to look for them for penpals and let them sharpen their language basics and critical insight and showed a great enthuasiasm.anyway,i have 3 classes in each class 30 students.this is my email el-ghouati@hotmail.com
take care
good luck
aziz

23512 -
modify delete 24383 - Reply from rachid (Morocco) - 2008-03-25

Hello,
I am rachid , teacher of English in the south of Morocco.I do teach English as a foriegn langauges for students between 13 and 16...It would be a great oportubnity for both your students and mine to write to each other so as to improve both their writingand reading skills and at the same time to get in touch with each other..that way we would succeed as teachers in bringing up real citizens of the wolrd....
wish to hear from you soon

23512 -
modify delete 23691 - Reply from Evelyn (USA) - 2008-02-04

We would like to write to your class. I teach 5th .6th and 7th grade. I teach a multi level class. I am teaching the children how to write personal letters.

23512 -
modify delete 23568 - Reply from Mehmet (Turkey) - 2008-01-26

Hello.I teach English for students between 12 to 15 years old and some of them really would like some penpals with whom they could communicate in English in order to improve their English. I would be very pleased to hear you for my students.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info