Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 2369 - from Emma (Sweden) - 2004-11-20
: "Penpals"

I am looking for penpals to correspond with my students, two classes, age 9-10 (15 in the class) and 11-12 (18 in the class).
We would love to have penpals to write to in English.

2369 -
modify delete 31578 - Reply from Lucie (France) - 2009-09-22

hello !
I'm quite interested by your ad and wish we could work together. I have 18 quite motivated pupils and I would like them to discover new cultures and meet pupils from other countries.
Contact me if you're interested !

2369 -
modify delete 9168 - Reply from hannah (USA) - 2006-03-31

so sorry I hit send by accedent i would like to say thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.from Hannah

2369 -
modify delete 9167 - Reply from hannah (USA) - 2006-03-31

Hi my name is hannah i am a ten year old homeschooled girl from southern california .I like to read knit draw play outside and play dolls.I am doing a report on Sweden and would like to know more about Sweden.

2369 -
modify delete 7530 - Reply from malory (USA) - 2005-12-25

may i? i am an 11 year old female

2369 -
modify delete 5408 - Reply from Fares (Libya) - 2005-09-22

Im english teacher and Im lookink for work

2369 -
modify delete 4182 - Reply from Liz (Kenya) - 2005-06-28

I am a part time teacher teaching computers in my small town. I am looking for children to correspond with my students. I have 15 Students ranging from 8 yrs to 15 and mixed boys and girls.

2369 -
modify delete 4181 - Reply from Liz (Kenya) - 2005-06-28

I am looking for penpals from all over the world to correpond to children ages 8 - 11 and 13-15

2369 -
modify delete 3692 - Reply from Charlotte (Great Britain) - 2005-05-15

Hi there

My friend and I are looking for pen-pals to write to via snail-mail. We'd be happy to write to any of your students, although we are older than them, Claire is 19 and I am 27. We both do volunatry work with young people so the age deosn't bother us. Please contact me if you think that we can help.

Best wishes
Charlotte

2369 -
modify delete 3569 - Reply from Illo (Gambia) - 2005-04-28

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Illo Jallow,a 20 year old boy from the Gambia,West Africa.I am a first year student at the University of the Gambia,studying Development studies ane political science.I was last month discussing with my former headteacher to try to establish partnership with schools abroad especially those of different culture.I then took the responsibility to find a school to build partnership with it.It partnership will cover various projects,activities and other issues like friendship(penpals),exchange visits,informations on cultures and many other ways.I think this will really be excellent.We have seen other schools in my country who are engage in such partnership and its successful.Ours too by God's grace would be successful.
I am please looking forward to hear from you soon.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

2369 -
modify delete 3210 - Reply from Modess (Germany) - 2005-03-12

CORRECTION: It wouldn´t be a problem to correspond with Ema´s pulpils
and students. Sorry for a serious omission in my first responce.
modessmann@hotmail.com

2369 -
modify delete 3209 - Reply from modess (Germany) - 2005-03-12

I am a creative writer and my works are in english. I am also a teacher
previously at high school.
To correspond with you or your students would be a problem.If you like
if feel free to contact me via modessmann@hotmail.com

2369 -
modify delete 2540 - Reply from rachid (Morocco) - 2004-12-07

hi
very glad to hear that.am also a teacher in morocco-my own country-
age between 14..15.i've got six classes but i'll just choose the best students to corresponde.
please if you are interested let me know.......

2369 -
modify delete 2487 - Reply from Irene (USA) - 2004-11-28

Hello! I teach art at a middle school and I am sure my sixth graders, who are ages 11-12, would enjoy writing to your students in English. Would your students want to correspond by e-mail or regular letters? Please let me know if you are interested.

Irene

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info