Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 23708 - from Darrell (South Africa) - 2008-02-05
: "Searching for contacts in Goiania / Brazil"

Hi fellow teachers. I teach english for grade 10. I am also involved in coaching volleyball, table tennis and athletics at my school. I am looking for e-mail addresses of schools in Goiania or Brazil. I have always believed that if an effort is made all overcome culteral differences can be overcome and mutual respect is gained.
Please feel free to contact me on any aspects of teaching for it is still a passion I hold dear to my heart.
Thank you
Darrell

23708 -
modify delete 36851 - Reply from Bev (USA) - 2010-10-09

Hi Darrell

I am a 10th grade English teacher in the United States. I am hoping to be able to email/pen pal with a teacher and his/her students in South Africa. In the Spring, my students will be learning about Sub-Sahara Africa and reading Invictus. If possible, I'd like to set something up where our students can correspond.

Would you be interested?

Thank you!

23708 -
modify delete 35205 - Reply from Sandra (France) - 2010-07-30

Hi, I'm an English teacher in France. This year we've got the project to study history/ geography/ language/ culture etc......... of South Africa with around 30 kids from 12 to 13. I'm looking for penfriends who would answer sorts of mail-interviews at least twice in the year. Of course French kids can answer questions too. Would you be interested in that project?
Faithfully
Sandra

23708 -
modify delete 33795 - Reply from Georgette D (Nigeria) - 2010-03-17

Bonjour!
Je suis professeur de français et je suis à la recherche de correspondants pour mes élèves et étudiants afin qi'ils puissent patiquer la langue.
Je vous remercie/
GeorgetteD

23708 -
modify delete 26690 - Reply from Darrell (South Africa) - 2008-09-11

Bonjour sinior Louendo. No comprendo Italian. The only part I could understand was your name so please translate your mail in English. Or revoir

23708 -
modify delete 26637 - Reply from larvellois (Congo) - 2008-09-09

bonjour cher amis du monde je m'appelle louendo larvellois j'habite au congo je passe en 1ere je voudrais me renseigner sur les lycée . pour plus d'information. au revoir

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info