Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 23716 - from Cynthia (Great Britain) - 2008-02-06
: "Longing to Link!"

We are a Leighton Buzzard Lower School. We have had some really successful links but,for various reasons, they have all fizzled out. Our children, particularly in Years 2, 3 and 4 would love to link up with a school or schools in other countries. Although our children are now beginning to learn French in years 3 and 4, we feel that links with English speaking children would be preferable!
Having experienced successful links, we have lots of ideas for exciting projects that we could work on together.
Hope to hear soon......

23716 -
modify delete 30754 - Reply from Laetitia (France) - 2009-07-31

Hi!

I am going to teach english (kids and teenagers - ages from 5 years old up to 16 years old).

We live near Eurodisney, France, and I will start teaching at the end of september, so the first e-mails/letters could start in october.

Please contact me: laetitiamarti@yahoo.fr

I am French, I have lived 7 years in the UK and I now teach english in france.

23716 -
modify delete 27391 - Reply from Céline Lacoste-Tuzan (France) - 2008-10-17

Hello ! I am very interested in your proposal. I teach English in several Primary schools in a litle city in the Southwest of France. It's a historically rich place, very touristic (a lot of english people set here !) I teach to 8 different groups, but I can choose one of them, on an age criteria for instance or depending on their involvement in this project. Thank you for answering me, I hope I don't write too late ! Sincerely yours, Céline Lacoste-Tuzan

23716 -
modify delete 27090 - Reply from Catherine (France) - 2008-09-28

Hi, I enjoyed reading your message because my colleague and I are looking for having links with Enghish speaking classes.
Last year we had a very intersting project with a class in Scotland but it seems that this year they're not interested in going on with the penpals project. Which is very sad, our pupils are very motivated, like their teachers!
My workmate has beginners (in English) 8 y.o & my pupils have done 1 year of English, 9 y.o. Our only basic condition would be a webcam! because we 're involved in a local "visioconference" project.
We are a 6 classes primary school near Paris.
Waiting for some good news...Catherine
A bientôt...

23716 -
modify delete 26817 - Reply from Haley (USA) - 2008-09-16

Hello I Am Haley I Have A Sister Who Just Aged Four Today And I Think That She Could Even At Such A Young Age@@

_Haley

23716 -
modify delete 25565 - Reply from Valérie (France) - 2008-06-30

Dear Cynthia,
I am a high school teacher but also teach 2 classes of 5th graders who have been learning English for 3 years and who would love to write to + receive letters from your group in English. We live in the Southern part of France (in the wine coutry), not so far from the ocean, in a very quiet and peaceful town.
I also have quite a few ideas of what our kids could do to learn more from each other and I am open-minded, so your offers will be more than welcome! We could start next September. Since then, we would have plenty of time to discuss about the project we want to build. I am looking for a long run one and would love it to lead to a visit in Great Britain. My group would also love to host your kids and show them around!
Looking forward to hear from you! Valérie.

23716 -
modify delete 24837 - Reply from L'écoles des Forges (France) - 2008-05-05

Dear Sir or Madam

RE: FORGE A PEN PAL

We are the teachers of a private French primary school called “L’école des Forges and we like to establish an exchange of correspondence with a similar English school. Our school is located in the southeast of France between Chambéry, Grenoble and Lyons, in a village which called Dolomieu. There are 65 children between the ages of 2 ½ and 11 years of age. English is taught to the children from age 5.

In order to make these English lessons more concrete we would like to find an English school with whom our children could correspond. If, on the other hand you know of schools that would like to participate with us in the creation of a twin in England, please do not hesitate to forward our address. Our contact details are as follows:

The Teaching Staff
L’école des Forges
95 rue des Forges
38100 DOLOMIEU France
Mrs Odile GARIN : DIRECTOR
internet site : dolomieu.ecole-des-forges.fr
Email address: enseignantsdesforges@gmail.com
Telephone: 0033 474 880 580

Catherine LE CHARTIER
L’Association de Parents d’Elèves
President of Parent Teachers Association
Email address: gilles.le-chartier@wanadoo.fr

We would like to thank you for your kind attention and very much look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Yours faithfully

Catherine LE CHARTIER
President

23716 -
modify delete 24823 - Reply from Emily (USA) - 2008-05-04

Hello, I'm Emily from the United States. I would absolutely love to talk to some other students. I am 11, in 5th grade and I live in Indiana. Contact me if your intrested. my e-mail address is: emsue07@myway.com.

23716 -
modify delete 24214 - Reply from Nadine (France) - 2008-03-13

Hello, I'm teaching English in a second class (8 years old) and I would like to find penpals in Great Britain for my class. You are may be interested?

23716 -
modify delete 24081 - Reply from marie (France) - 2008-03-04

i would like to start an exchange with my 13 to 15 years old, on personal experiences. Our school is in southern france, in the pyrenees. Our kids speak fluent french of course and are able to understand english so rhey could write in french and receive english answers. are you interested in starting an exchane?
marie nivet

23716 -
modify delete 23904 - Reply from FAIZA (Algeria) - 2008-02-18

i am a an algerian teacher.i work as an english teacher at the university of boumerdes.i want to establish links with defferent people inorder toimprove my knowledge.thanks

23716 -
modify delete 23789 - Reply from Jacques (France) - 2008-02-10

I'm teaching English to young9- to- 10 boys and girls in a primary shool. Of course their English is not fluent but they can understand a few sentences and they know some basic vocabulary. It would be great if they could get news from your pupils. How old are they?
I hope to hear from you soon,
yours
jacques

23716 -
modify delete 23717 - Reply from Melissa (Canada) - 2008-02-07

Hello
I want to know how many students you have and how hold are they.
We are in Montreal. We speak french, but could also write in english.
Waiting for you anwser
Melissa

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info