Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 23788 - from Aideen (Ireland) - 2008-02-10
: "Looking for penpals in Australia ASAP!!!"

Hi!
I am teaching 3rd class boys and girls (8-9) years in a primary school in Dublin, Ireland. We will be starting a study of Australia in two weeks time which I hope to run for a month. It would be fantastic if the children could correspond with children their own age from Australia and really learn what life is like in the southern hemisphere in comparison to ours! We can correspond via email or post!
I really look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible!

Kind regards,
Aideen

23788 -
modify delete 97378 - Reply from JOHNMARY (Uganda) - 2014-01-10

Dear teacher am very glad to see that you are looking for penpals and me am very interested with this project am ready to join it with my class

23788 -
modify delete 24613 - Reply from grant (Australia) - 2008-04-14

g'day Aideen,
well i thought i'd say hello the australian way. my name is grant, i'm a fairly new teacher, living in byron bay australia. i can possibly try to arrange some kids to become pen pals with kids in your class.

i'm also looking for a teaching opportunity in ireland & need someone to ask about the work availability etc over there. feel fre to email me & we can keep in touch & hopefully help each other out.
cheers,
Grant

23788 -
modify delete 24003 - Reply from Amanda (Australia) - 2008-02-25

Hi Aideen,

Have you ghad any luck? I teach in an Australian primary school. I teach year 5 but I may be able to help get some younger kids to write. Let me know.

Mandi

23788 -
modify delete 23937 - Reply from Sylvia (Ireland) - 2008-02-20

It's Sylvia again!

I'm running a programme that offers six-month linguistic and cultural exchanges for 9 to 13 year-old children.

I'm trying to expand the network of English-speaking families that would be willing to welcome French, German or Spanish children.
It's a fantastic opportunity for the kids to become bilingual within half a year.

That would be great if you could spread the info in your school and every other relevant places.

You can find out more: www.enfamille.com

23788 -
modify delete 23936 - Reply from Sylvia (Ireland) - 2008-02-20

You can contact Linda Murphy: murr_lin@hotmail.com
She's a teacher in a primary school in Sydney.

You can tell her that you contact her from Sylvia.

Good luck!

23788 -
modify delete 23847 - Reply from Julie (France) - 2008-02-12

Hi !
I'm a french teacher from La Rochelle and I'm looking for penfriends for the boys and girls of my class (from 8 to 9). I know that you'd like an Australian class correspond with but maybe you can help me to find an irish class in Dublin that would like to correspond with mine... If everything goes as we want, we'll go in Dublin in June (7th to 10th) that's why my pupils really want to have irish penfriends and meet them in June...
Thank you for your help (even if you can't help me !)

Kind regards
Julie

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info