Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 23863 - from louise (Great Britain) - 2008-02-14
: "Scottish pupils seeking German pupils (10-11yrs)"

Hello!

We are a lovely class of children from Aberdeen looking for a class of pupils from
Germany!! We are studying World War 2 and would love to deepen our understanding of experiences from both sides! And the wonderful unity established since!
Please e mail me if you can write!

Louise

23863 -
modify delete 26816 - Reply from Haley (USA) - 2008-09-16

Hello I Am Haley I Am Nine Years Old And Know Alot About History And Of Course World War II I Would Love To Help You Guys With That I Could Even Help Your Students With It

p.s I Love History

-Haley

23863 -
modify delete 24312 - Reply from Nicole (France) - 2008-03-20

Hello,
We are four french students from the University of Education Sciences in Lyon who are looking for primary schools teachers to help us. We have to write a paper in English course and the topic we choose is inclusion of disabled children in primary school in Great Britain.
We espacially need to know how teachers are including handicaped children in their classroom, and more genaraly what kind of measures, devices are implementing in schools to afford children with a handicap to be include. For example : is their any teaching assistant to help disabled children ? is their any activities organized with other pupils (group work, in sport...) ? Does your school equip oneself with special equipment for blind children, paraplegic children, for deaf children or autism children ?
Can you explain us, if you have children with a handicap in your class, how you do in our own practice ?
Thank you very much for the time you will take for reading that message and for your help.
Nicole

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info