Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 24868 - from Aila (Brazil) - 2008-05-06
: "Hi there!"

My name is Aila. I am an English Teacher at a Public School in Fortaleza, a city in Northeast of Brazil.I am very interested in setting up a link with schools in other parts of the world to change information about life and culture in different countries. My school students are 15 to 40 and they are still beginners as they don't have much opportunities of practicing language outside of school. So, the partnership seems to be a good way of showing our students that English is useful and make them use it in a real context. We would like to exchange letters or e-mails or develop small projects under a common theme (sports, music, arts, environment, food, poetry...)
Please, if you are interested, contact me. Thank you!

24868 -
modify delete 108874 - Reply from Omar (Saudi Arabia) - 2015-10-29

Dear Pen Pal,
I hope you are doing well.
My name is Omar M. Dahnin. I am an English Language teacher. I teach English to Saudi adult students. They are high intermediate. I am interested in finding pen pals for them. They would like to write e. mail and receive e. mail from you about different topics. They would like to improve their English and learn more about the countries and education of other people.
Please write to me.

Thanks,

Omar M. Dahnin
OMDehneen@se.com.sa
Mobile 0543346078
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh 11411
P.O. Box s57

24868 -
modify delete 97670 - Reply from Fred (Belgium) - 2014-02-04

Hello Aila,
My name's Fred and I'm a teacher of English, Spanish and French as a second language in Belgium. The reason I'm writing is because we have a project of finding correspondents in English for a group of 6 students between 20 and 40 who are studying to become IT maintenance technicians. Computers are their favourite subject but also video games, movies and music. Would you be in interested in corresponding with us?
Thanks in advance

24868 -
modify delete 32974 - Reply from Charlie (USA) - 2010-01-07

Hello-
I have several hundred students would like to have a pen pal. Their ages are 10-13. If you would like to correspond with us, please email me your name and school address, with the number of letters you would like to recieve. If your school has a website or you can include anything about your school or community that would be great. We will be having a letter writing day in February and we will send all the letters together to you at your school. If you would like to write to us first, please do, and we will respond.
Thank you, I hope to hear from you!
Charlie Gifford
Farnsworth Middle School
6072 State Farm Road
Guilderland NY 12084
http://www.guilderlandschools.org/farnsworth/farnsMShome.htm

24868 -
modify delete 30944 - Reply from Kim Hochmeister (USA) - 2009-08-16

I teach an college-level Internet version of Children's Lit. at San Antonio College in San Antonio, Texas, USA. I'm interested in an online cultural and literal exchange that might last about 3 weeks in Nov. 2009. We could exchange images of our cities, families,book titles and perhaps end with reading excerpts from the great Paulo Freire. Please pass my email along if you know of another teacher/students who might be interested.

Thanks,
Kim Hochmeister, Professor of English, San Antonio College.

24868 -
modify delete 26818 - Reply from Hicham (Morocco) - 2008-09-16

hi!

I'm a second-year university student here, in Morocco. I am currently studying English. I was really hoping if I could get some help concerning teaching in Brazil after i obtain my bachelor degree. I have been thinking about that. I truly would like to have some information about this kind of job in Brazil. I am not quite sure if they accept only native speakers of English, because I am not one. Also, I would like to know if it needs any experience to get the job.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible
Hicham

24868 -
modify delete 26397 - Reply from Anne Todd (Great Britain) - 2008-08-28

I just saw your advert looking for partner schools, and you may just be what I am looking for!!! I am a science teacher, but this year I have been given a year 8 geography class. This term we are going to be looking at Brazil. I know very little about the country, so I've spent the summer desperately learning as much as I can. The other day I was thinking it would be a really nice idea if we could make a link with a school in Brazil. The children I am teaching are very low ability 12/13 year olds who often struggle with writing. I thought if we could find a school in Brazil willing to make a link with us, then maybe we could put together a package of pictures, letters etc.. describing what England is like, what school is like, what food we eat etc.... send them to the school and hopefully they would do the same in return. This way the pupils are learning about what Brazil is really like rather than a textbook view, and we can tell pupils what England is really like.

If this sounds like something you could help with then please get in touch with me.
Thanks for your help!

24868 -
modify delete 26097 - Reply from Najet (Brazil) - 2008-08-10

Hi! How are you doing? My names is Najet and Im a English Teacher too. I would like to send student's letters. I live in Ponta Grossa-PR in Brazil and I rather to communicate in English with the same reality situation. If you are interest, please i be to sending for you the letters of my students for your students.

24868 -
modify delete 25732 - Reply from segawa (Uganda) - 2008-07-07

i wanna be ur friend,in all the time
wat is ur idea,iwas told that friend is some one ucan tell wat u like
and now iabeieve it is true
plz can u be my friend
howz ur family ,and ur life

24868 -
modify delete 25646 - Reply from Helen (Russia) - 2008-07-02

Hello I'm Helen form russia. I teach English in a secondary school. I have students of different ages. I'm very interested in small project under some topic. That would be great to experience. If we are in contact, we could try it in autumn.

24868 -
modify delete 25561 - Reply from ngumbi (Cameroon) - 2008-06-30

Hi I am Ngumbi a Cameroonian and a teacher.I teach english and french and iam sure if we keep in touch we are going to discover tremendously and certainly the quality of our exchange for both your students and mine. I am ready when school resumes in september if you then please don't hesitate

24868 -
modify delete 25119 - Reply from Catherine (France) - 2008-06-02

Hello
Hope you are well in Fortaleza. Could you tell me if language schools are hirering in Fortaleza? I would like to come to Brazil with my husband but i need to work. I am American and French. Thank you for taking the time to read me. See you soon. Catherine
ps: I am a teacher in both languages.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info