Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 24971 - from Ali (Great Britain) - 2008-05-14
: "Links withReception and Nursery classes"

Hi I am currently teaching in Foundation Stage ages 3 - 5 andwould love to find links with other Early Years Groups around the world. I would be lookin to swap general cultural ideas so that the children can begin to have an awareness of other countries and different lifestyles. If you are interested I would love to hear from you and exchange information about settings and countries. Ali

24971 -
modify delete 27322 - Reply from samuel (Ghana) - 2008-10-13

i wish to exchangh with you and your kids and lernd about your culture and mine culture.

24971 -
modify delete 25252 - Reply from Olga (Russia) - 2008-06-14

Hi Ali,
My name is Olga, I am from Russia. I work as an English teacher in a school of supplementary education. We help children and adults to learn English, and also we have small groups of pre-school education for children from 3 to 6 years old. Our little ones learn English too in games and songs. Would you think it'd be interesting to communicate?
My e-mail is: winnie-school@mail.ru
Best regards,
Olga

24971 -
modify delete 24999 - Reply from Jenny (France) - 2008-05-19

Hi, I am in charge of hellokids.com website which offers coloring pages, drawings, kids activities, games and more and more.
On hellokids.com kids can create their own blogs (personal space) and comunicate with others members of hellokids.com. it's a safe way for all kids to make new friends. see you soon...

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info