Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 25075 - from Judit (Hungary) - 2008-05-28
: "looking for penpals/exchange students/school twin"

Hi there! I'm a primary school English teacher, teaching 10-14 yrs, and also will be running a small private language school soon (teaching all different age groups, including adults), and I thought I might try to find other primary schools or families , whose kids are keen on writing in English, maybe travelling to Hungary, making new friends , getting to know the culture while spending some time here and offer the same to our students in their country and homes. For us naturally it is not at all important to speak perfect English, but to communicate in English, to put their acquired knowledge into real practice, to experience an other culture.
I would also be interested in finding penpals by e-mail or snail mail to my students (little ones, teenagers and adults too).
If there is a primary school looking for a twin to establish and maintain a long-term relationship, I would be happy to get in touch and see what we can offer to each other, maybe to start something new together.
Looking forward to hear about you :)

25075 -
modify delete 40377 - Reply from FEMI (Nigeria) - 2011-08-31

Please, i will like to know if you will be willing to have such an exchange programme with school in Nigeria

25075 -
modify delete 32773 - Reply from Mahmood (Algeria) - 2009-12-13

My dear Judit ,

Iam teaching english for pupils age ranging 12 -16 .. and i would be glad if we ever let our students know each others..and far more important Iam very interested in establishing twin with both your school amd mine... and help the students make exchanges and pay visit to each other...it would be just great...

looking forward for ur reply,
sincerely yours, Larry
PS : do pliz send me an email

25075 -
modify delete 30621 - Reply from beloved (Nigeria) - 2009-07-16

I believe that by God's grace that I can be of help here because I am very good in the English Language.
Kindly contact me through : loveandpraisefamily@yahoo.com and then we can proceed from there.
Thanks and stay blessed.

25075 -
modify delete 25558 - Reply from ngumbi (Cameroon) - 2008-06-30

hello ngumbi is my name and i think pupils of my school will be very delighted to exchange and communicate with your own pupil. i am sure twinning our schools will bring more wide intergration to our countries and why not our continents.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info