Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 25747 - from Pauline (Great Britain) - 2008-07-08
: "Middle School link"

Hi
In September our Year 8 classes will be starting a short course about Japan. Our students will be 12/13 years old. The teacher has lived in Japan and speaks Jpanese. His wife is Japanese.
Is there a school who would be interested in establishing a link.We are members of Rafiki so any school we link with would be able to contact us using email and video conferencing.
Look forward to hearing from you
Pauline Wright

25747 -
modify delete 99757 - Reply from agnes (France) - 2014-08-20

i are you still looking for French penpals for the following year ? My secondary school is in Paris in the centre and I have 4 classes third year pupils of about 32 pupils aged (14 to 16 ) and two other classes fourth year of about 32 pupils as well . Let me know if you are interested please looking forward to hearing from you Agnès Demougeot

25747 -
modify delete 31429 - Reply from Chen (Korea) - 2009-09-14

Hello I have 16 penpal letters to send to a school from my middle school students here in Korea. It was a part of thier summer English assignment. I would like to know if you have 16 students willing to reply. I can post all the letters to you if you can gaurentee a reply before November (as school is out then). They are eager to hear from other students. Please let me know ASAP. Chen Lie, Middle School ESL teacher in South Korea.

(I know we are not Japan....but it might be interesting?)

25747 -
modify delete 25906 - Reply from Amélie (France) - 2008-07-24

Hello, my name is Amélie. I am French. I speak French very well, English, Spagnol, German.
Thinkiou
Merci de me répondre au plus vite .
Bisoux à tous : AMELIE

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info