Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 25809 - from Rosie (Great Britain) - 2008-07-12
: "Class exchange"

Hello!
I am a trainee teacher starting work in September in KS1 and Foundation (4-7 years). The children all learn French and I am looking for a class from a French school who will exchange some information with my children in the next academic year (such as Christmas cards and some basic things!) Because it is European Day on September 26th it would also be great if any other schools want to be a friend to our class - for example, teaching how to say greetings in your language! It just makes it so much more interesting if there is some interaction, rather than just a poster on the wall with "hello" in 50 languages!!!
Please don't hesitate to contact me, I hope to be teaching for many years to come and contacts will always be useful.

25809 -
modify delete 30750 - Reply from Laetitia (France) - 2009-07-31

Hi!

I am going to teach english (kids and teenagers - ages from 5 years old up to 16 years old).

We live near Eurodisney, France, and I will start teaching at the end of september, so the first e-mails/letters could start in october.

Please contact me: laetitiamarti@yahoo.fr

I am French, I have lived 7 years in the UK and I now teach english in france.

25809 -
modify delete 30460 - Reply from denise (France) - 2009-06-27

I want to make an exchange with your class by E-mail or by letters... I have 20 pupils (8;9;10 years old) in the south of France. I hope and answer for septembre 2009. bye

25809 -
modify delete 27668 - Reply from MYRIAM (France) - 2008-11-04

hello,
I am a teacher in France, near Lille in the north. My pupils are 6 years old and begin to learn english.
I should like than you accept to correspond with us.
I wait for your answer.
so long
Myriam

25809 -
modify delete 27039 - Reply from marjorie (France) - 2008-09-25

Hello
I teach in a french school in Champagne-Ardenne (eastern France). Me and other teachers want to exchange with a class form UK. Is it to late ? Have you already fine one ?
Thanks
Marjorie

25809 -
modify delete 26188 - Reply from virginie (France) - 2008-08-18

Hello Rosie. I'm Virginie, I'm a primary school teacher in the North of France (not far from Lille).The children are 24 and are 5 to 7 years old. they don't learn english but it would be a good occasion.
If you're interested, send a mail...Bye.

25809 -
modify delete 25904 - Reply from diana (France) - 2008-07-24

Je recherche activement une école sénégalaise qui accepterai de correspondre avec nous. je suis animatrice en écoles et centre de loisirs sur la commune de conflans sainte honorine en région parisienne...je souhaiterai que nos enfants agés de 6 a 10 ans puissent correspondre avec ce pays, par e-mails, colis, lettres, nous nous enverrions des chansons, des dessins et pleins d'autres choses...si vous pouvez me venir en aide et faire aboutir ce projet, je vous en suis reconnaissante par avance, vous pouvez me contacter sur madina78700@hotmail.fr.

25809 -
modify delete 25822 - Reply from abdou (Senegal) - 2008-07-14

slt
je suis enseignant dans une primaire trés particuliére je me ferai un trés grand plaisir de le faire découvrire à d'autres qui s'y intéresseraient

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info