Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 2600 - from siobhan (Ireland) - 2004-12-20
: "Guten Tag"

Hi
i am a german teacher here in an all girl irish secondary school.There are 26 girls who would love to write letters in german and then the german kids write back in english.The girls are between 15-16.My email adress is Siobhan_keane_2000@yahoo.com if anybody would like to get in contact with me

2600 -
modify delete 103537 - Reply from Hanna (Germany) - 2015-04-23

Your offer sounds good. We are a large school with students ranging from ages 11 to 19. English is taught throughout and we might find correspondents for everyone.
Please reply if you are interested. I will then provide more information.
Best wishes
Hanna

2600 -
modify delete 38727 - Reply from Vera (Germany) - 2011-05-01

Good morning,
I just discovered your post on the website www.studentsoftheworld.info and was wondering if you are still looking for German speakers. My name in Vera S. and I'm an English teacher close to Heidelberg. I would love for my students to talk or write to native speakers and get to know about their culture. It would even be my dream to set up an exchange one day, but it seems to be very difficult to find a partner class that is interested. Let me know if you would like to start communication. Currently I'm teaching a class 8 at a Realschule. My students have learned English for 3 years now.
Thanks!
Best wishes,
Vera S.

2600 -
modify delete 35806 - Reply from kate (USA) - 2010-08-31

please look at myownnewbiz.com ... i have middle/high school girls that would like to meet your group as pen pals to share opportunities about biz.....it's a great, engaging program. look forward to hearing from you. kate

2600 -
modify delete 32549 - Reply from samuel (Ghana) - 2009-11-19

hi sir nice to meet to you but there is something i want to as if Africa in Ghana you want to get book in about can you send me one if so then send me me one i am offer a couse in computer but i want book about or can you visit my your country for my ideal hobbies but right that if you visit me there i come there i want support but i do ot have any support from my parent to help but i ant you to help sir i will very happy if you send to your country to continuous my study thank you sir ,good bye

2600 -
modify delete 19756 - Reply from djiby mbaye (Senegal) - 2007-06-30

salut je suis un jeune enseignant du senegal je desire coorespondre avec vous pou des echange d ordre pedagogique ;culturelle; tadition...

2600 -
modify delete 10706 - Reply from Regine (Germany) - 2006-06-23

Guten Tag, are you still looking for penpals for your students? If you are, don't hesitate and contact me.

2600 -
modify delete 7108 - Reply from Tran (Germany) - 2005-12-04

Hi! I am a German 14-year-old girl and i'd love to det in contact with an Irish girl! Can you send me contacts?

2600 -
modify delete 3430 - Reply from Ewa (Poland) - 2005-04-08

Dear Irish friends!I`m a German teacher and work in a small town near Cracow.We have pupils between 16 and 20 who want to correspond in German and English.

2600 -
modify delete 3165 - Reply from Nikola (Germany) - 2005-03-06

Hi, i am doing an internship at a german middle school.

Next tuesday i will teach the students how to write a letter in english. I would be great they could write real letters to english student. The students (boys and girls) are 13/14 years old.

Perhaps they can write in englisch and your class could answere in german.

I am looking forward to receiving your reply.

Kind regards, Nikola

2600 -
modify delete 2629 - Reply from meye (Cameroon) - 2004-12-26

sir i am interested to kmow u.i am a cameroonian of 20.i love GERMANY
i do believe contacting u may let me know more of the country.
i live u here wishing to hear from u bye

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info