Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 27350 - from Jessica (Great Britain) - 2008-10-15
: "Encouraging children to write"

I am a Year 3 teacher in a city school in Leeds, England. My children are aged 7-8 and many are struggling to learn to write. I am hoping to set up penfriend links with any other country, so that they can write for a genuine purpose, learn about life in another country, and have some fun too! Initially this would be a school project but I am hoping the children will want to continue writing from home and to build up a friendship with their penfriends. As their language skills are still basic they would probaly struggle with another language, although we have begun learning French this year!
I would be very grateful for your interest and help!

27350 -
modify delete 102064 - Reply from alexandra (France) - 2014-11-16

Hello, my pupils and I are looking for penfriends. we are situated in a school in the North of France. We would be happy to share letters, emails, postcards, or christmas cards...on very basic topics such as everyday life, our school, our region and costums, etc. We are still available and ready to work with you! Please don't hesitate to contact me! I've got pupils aged from 10 to 14 years old.

27350 -
modify delete 34228 - Reply from Rekha (Great Britain) - 2010-05-09

Hi,

I'm a Year 3 teacher in Essex. My class are studying the Unit 3e Emails in ICT. I am looking for a school for my children to write to once a week. If you think this might be possible please get back to me.

Thank you,

Rekha

27350 -
modify delete 31901 - Reply from bossard natacha (France) - 2009-10-08

Hi, I am a primary teacher in a small rural school in west France. My pupils and I would be happy to correspond with you. We are preparing a travel to London next march and would be glad to learn more about the English culture.
Thanks for giving us an answer.

27350 -
modify delete 31064 - Reply from Camille (France) - 2009-08-25

Hello,
I'm a french teacher with 9-10 year olds. We would like to write to children of a similar age.

27350 -
modify delete 30749 - Reply from Laetitia (France) - 2009-07-31

Hi!

I am going to teach english (kids and teenagers - ages from 5 years old up to 16 years old).

We live near Eurodisney, France, and I will start teaching at the end of september, so the first e-mails/letters could start in october.

Please contact me: laetitiamarti@yahoo.fr

I am French, I have lived 7 years in the UK and I now teach english in france.

27350 -
modify delete 30150 - Reply from anne florence (France) - 2009-05-28

Bonjour!
Je suis enseignante en CM2 dans une petite école de campagne dans le nord de la France, près de la frontière belge.
Je suis à la recherche d'une école de Grande Bretagne qui accepterait de correspondre par courrier ou par mail, voire par vidéo envoyée.
Le but serait de mieux connaître la culture britanique.
J'espère que vous êtes toujours libre!

Hi!
I'm a primary school teacher in a CM2 class (10-11 years old children) in a small school in the country of the north of France.
I'm looking for penfriend, to write to each other, by letters or mail, or even with video records...
The aim is to learn about each other's cultures.
I hope you are still looking for someone, and you'll be interested in pupils from the north of France!
See you
Anne

27350 -
modify delete 28809 - Reply from Anna (Poland) - 2009-01-26

Hello,

I have 9 classes (kids from 9 - 11 years old ) in Poland, and we will soon begin sending "books about our culture" through the mail to countries around the world. We will be reading the book "About my life", “Book about my school”, “Book about my town” and send them to other groups of kids around the world. We would love for your class to participate. We would hope that we would get the books back from you (story about life in your country). Please let me know if you would have any interest in this exchange. I need contact in this week becouse it is very important project for my school. I will be gratefull for answer – my email: ania296@op.pl.

Thanks,
Anna Ostrowska
Poland

27350 -
modify delete 28723 - Reply from christine (France) - 2009-01-19

I work with primary teachers in France and we are looking for patrners to set up links with through videoconferencing.Our pupils are learning English!Are you interested in communicating with us?

27350 -
modify delete 28605 - Reply from Dan (USA) - 2009-01-13

I am also encouraging my students in the same way. I have a second grade class of 23 7-8 year olds and we would love to correspond across the ocean!

27350 -
modify delete 28565 - Reply from Amee (USA) - 2009-01-09

Hi! I am a 3rd grade teacher in the USA. I also have a class of struggling readers and writers (many below level). We are also a class of 22 students (ages 8-9). Please let me know if you would like to be penpals! We would love it.

Amee

27350 -
modify delete 28327 - Reply from Wendrabo (Burkina Faso) - 2008-12-19

I have a secondary scool in Burkina Faso,then my child wend to learn enghish,i think that kan be very happy for them and me, please contact us we want to try,i hink we kan
think you

27350 -
modify delete 28275 - Reply from eric (France) - 2008-12-15

hello, I teach english as a second language, to 27 pupils. They are 8 years old and they are beggining this year to learn english.
I would like to exchange short e-mails. Maybe, my children could try to write in english and your students answer to them in french.
I imagine it'll be encouraging to see that beggining is always difficult.
I live in a small city called Penmarch' at the Bretagne area.

27350 -
modify delete 28063 - Reply from Rajean (USA) - 2008-12-01

Hello:
I have students the same ages as yours. Mine are also struggling with their reading and writing skills. We have joined a few other international communication sites. And they are very excited about it. We would love to become penfriends with your students. Please let me know if you are still interested.
Rajean

27350 -
modify delete 27913 - Reply from Lesia (Australia) - 2008-11-19

Hi Jessica,

I saw your search for penpals. I have an eight year old daughter who would love to find a penpal. Do you have a girl in your class she could correspond with or maybe the class would be interested in hearing from her.

Kind regards,

Lesia

27350 -
modify delete 27672 - Reply from Marion (France) - 2008-11-04

Dear Jessica,
My name is Marion, i am a teacher in a town close to Paris. I am looking for penpals for my pupils who are between 8 and 10, and who just started learning english 2 months ago, so you can imagine their level is not very good. But we are looking for friends in the UK, to exchange about our cultures, lives, etc. We could send each other letters, pictures, get to know each other's country a little bit more and have fun !!
Thank you in advance !!

27350 -
modify delete 27389 - Reply from lacoste-Tuzan (France) - 2008-10-17

Hello ! I teach English to 8 groups of pupils, aged between 7 and 11, in France. All the school are in Montauban, a southwest city. I'd be very interested to work with you, as my pupils need to pratice their English and I'm sure they will enjoy this project ! I would chose a group that would fit in age with yours.
Looking forward an answer,
Cordially,
Céline Lacoste-Tuzan

27350 -
modify delete 27388 - Reply from gningue mamadou (Senegal) - 2008-10-17

bonjour Jessica
Moi c'est Mamadou,j'habite le Senegal et sur dakar;je suis President d'une association de developpement qui active dans le cadre du developpment communautaire.
En tant que President d'association,je suis en partenariat avec beaucoup d'ecole primaire et secondaire dans ma localite et qui souhaiterait que je leur trouve des partenaires d'ecole comme le votre.En ce moment j'ai lu votre annonce et sa m'a semblé interresssante à telle enseigne que je ne pouvais continuer mes recherches sans vous envoyer une correspondance de partenariat et d'echange.
si ma proposition de partenariat et d'echange vous tente,veuillez m'ecrire dans ma boite mail qui est:associationjeunesse2000@yahoo.fr.
mercie et au plaisir de vous lire tres prochainement.
Mr Mamadou Gningue
President Association jeunesse
pour la solidarite et le developpement
des Parcelles assainies
tel:00221.77.656.56.36
dakar/senegal

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info