Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 27546 - from maria (Hungary) - 2008-10-26
: "penfriends"

I am an English teacher in a primary school. We live in the south of Hungary. I am looking for penfriends for my students aged 10-15. We'd be very happy to find a school from another country to build a good relationship to each other. Thanx!

27546 -
modify delete 97729 - Reply from Vaida (Lithuania) - 2014-02-10

Hello,

My name is Vaida . I am an English teacher from Lithuania. I am looking for penfriends network for my students. They are aged between 10 -16 . This would be an interesting and educational experience for them.

If you are interested in communication please write to me.

Best regards

27546 -
modify delete 97417 - Reply from Kate (USA) - 2014-01-14

Hello, I have a group of ten students, ages 10-12, seeking a group of children in Hungary with which to exchange letters.

Hoping to hear from you,

Kate

27546 -
modify delete 40375 - Reply from FEMI (Nigeria) - 2011-08-31

PLEASE, WILL YOU LIKE TO HAVE SUCH AN EXCHANGE PROGRAME WITH ME?

27546 -
modify delete 35065 - Reply from Micel (Uganda) - 2010-07-24

I am 18 yrs old from Uganda.
I am the president of the IPC (penpal club in Uganda) and I need more members worldwide.The club is so interesting for everyone but membership fee is required as little as $2.
So i need your respond and if it is too much for your country,we can reduce it so that everyone can afford.We register members from schools, and also link different schools, this is for the safety of our members, you will love it.
Thanks.
Micel
1584 Gulu
Uganda
East Africa

27546 -
modify delete 33814 - Reply from middleeastman (Iraq) - 2010-03-20

hi
I am a teacher of English too. Can we be pan friends to exchange many thing about teaching English as a foreign language.

27546 -
modify delete 27896 - Reply from JACQUI (Great Britain) - 2008-11-18

Dear Maria
I saw your details about pen pals . I have a class of students that wish to correspond with you. Could you please email me with details so that i can start the correspondance with your school
Look forward to hearing from you soon
Kind regards
Jacqui

27546 -
modify delete 27857 - Reply from Figen (Turkey) - 2008-11-15

Hi Maria!I'm an English Teacher at a primary school in Turkey.My students are aged from 12-13.I want some penfriends for them.If you want,our students can write to eachother. I'd like them to improve their English and learn about other countries'cultures.If you are interested, contact me please.Thank u.

27546 -
modify delete 27681 - Reply from Vangelis (Greece) - 2008-11-04

My name in Vangelis Papadopoulos and I have an English school in Domokos-Greece.
I'm trying to find students from other countries in order to bring them into touch with my own students. I believe it would be beneficial for them if they communicate with other children. It will help their reading,writing and thinking and hopefully broaden their minds.

27546 -
modify delete 27673 - Reply from maria (Hungary) - 2008-11-04

Dear KAte from Poland,
I've answered your message on your private email-address. Please, read it and I'm looking forward to your reply. Best wishes, Maria

27546 -
modify delete 27619 - Reply from Kate (Poland) - 2008-10-31

Hello! I am a teacher from Poland. I have a group of wonderful 11-15 years old students who would like to write with their friends from other countries in Europe. They just want to make new friends, polish English and have fun. If your students seek for new friends from Poland just contact me :) Best greetings from Poland.
Kate
p.s.
Here are my e-mails:
kasia_jag@wp.pl
or
mysz_78@o2.pl

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info