Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 28481 - from Edwina (Great Britain) - 2009-01-02
: "Clept Esten Preparatory school"

Greetings,
I am the head teacher of Clept Esten and would like to find a penpal for each of my year three pupils (16). They are to be emails as it is to improve there I.C.T skills. A small number of them prevously had an email address so for most of the children emails will be a new experience.
Your sincerly,
Mrs.E Rosefare.

28481 -
modify delete 31316 - Reply from Cares (Spain) - 2009-09-08

Hi Edwina!
My name is Cares and I am an English teacher working in Barcelona, Spain. We're about to start the course over here and I'd like to find pen pals for my 15 year old students in order for them to practice English in a more appealing way. All of them have got emails, so t shouldn't be a problem for them to communicate, but maybe we should monitor those mails a bit? Maybe your student could send you their mails and my students could send me mine and then we could exchange them? What do you think? Let me know, please!
Thanks,
Cares

28481 -
modify delete 28496 - Reply from Nicole (France) - 2009-01-03

Hi Edwina,
I teach english in primary schools, and I'm very interesting by exchange by mails. My pupils begin to learn english, but I think it would be possible for them to write to an englih pupil. They have to pass B2i (with computers) and it would be good for them to send mail. I'm from north of France (100km north of Paris).
Happy new year to you, your family and your pupils.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info