Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 28594 - from Khatija (Great Britain) - 2009-01-12
: "Cherchent 2 classes de "3ème" pour mes élèves anglais!!!"

Bonjour,

Je travaille avec des élèves anglais agés de 14 à 15 ans à Bristol, Angleterre.

Nous recherchons deux classes françaises de 3ème pour établir une correspondance écrite.

Il s'agit de 2 classes de 18 et 20 élèves, sympathiques et très enthousiastes à l'idée de ce projet.

J'attends vos réponses!

Khatija.

28594 -
modify delete 44403 - Reply from Eve jones (Switzerland) - 2012-05-28

Bonjour Khatija,

je réponds à un vieux message que vous aviez posté sur "students of the world" car vous étiez à la recherche de classes francophones pour correspondre. Je me demandais si vous seriez intéressée à reconduire ce projet l'année prochaine? J'aurai des 3 classes d'élèves âgés de 13 à 16 ans.
Meilleures salutations!
Eve Jones

28594 -
modify delete 40097 - Reply from eve jones (Switzerland) - 2011-08-22

Hello,

I'm an English teacher in French speaking Switzerland and I'm looking for English speaking classes for my pupils to exchange emails with. I have two groups of 15/16 years old and another two groups of 13/14 year olds. They are all very keen. Please let me know if you are interested.
Regards
E. Jones

28594 -
modify delete 38631 - Reply from virginie (France) - 2011-04-12

Dear Khatija,
I am an English teacher in France and I would like to have an exchange with English speaking pupils. Every year we take about 50 of our pupils to London (they are 13,14 and 15 years old) but we would prefer having an exchange. Would you be interested ? Would you have enough students ? Let me know if you think that could work.
Best regards.
Virginie Parmentier

28594 -
modify delete 35518 - Reply from Jalila (France) - 2010-08-18

Hello, I'm an English teacher working in the North-East of France and I'm in charge of 4 classes: pupils from 9 to 14/15 and we would be really happy to exchange mails or letters with your pupils. I'm ready to work on school projects and we've already worked on U.K last year and it would be really interesting to exchange with English pupils.
I think it would help all the pupils to get to know more about culture, traditions and the country.
I hope you will answer to this message,
thanks,
Jalila

28594 -
modify delete 33943 - Reply from hassiba (France) - 2010-04-03

on est une famille d'accueillie par le lycée on a eu des allemande australienne et espagnole je désire accueillir ou qu'on accueille mes filles pour approfondir leur anglais lycée et Geneviève de rennes

28594 -
modify delete 33736 - Reply from Chloé (France) - 2010-03-09

Hello !
My name is Chloé I've 15. I live in Le Mans in France and I would like a penfriend, i practice handball I'm young fire man i adore football basketball all team sports last time i would to be emergency nurse. If your pupils are interessed i practice English since 6 so, this is my e-mail
Just.C@hotmail.fr
Thank you verry much

28594 -
modify delete 31935 - Reply from Valérie (France) - 2009-10-10

Hello,

I would be interested by such a project ! What a good idea it would be ! I've got 4 classes of pupils aged from 13 to 16...

Just tell me about it...

Valérie

28594 -
modify delete 31445 - Reply from Elly (France) - 2009-09-14

Hello! My students are in "professional schools",from 13 to 21, they learn English,. I Want them to practice their foreign language with young people and open their mind to other cultures. With 2 classes, we are going to London for one week between the 22nd and 27th of November. It would be great to meet there. Most of them have difficulties in English. They are at school alternately with trainings or apprenticeships in agriculture, mechanichal engineering, and landscape gardening. Many of them are boys. We prefer to correspond by email and to write about once a month. We look forward to hearing from you!

28594 -
modify delete 31234 - Reply from Virginie (Djibouti) - 2009-09-04

Dear Khatija,
I'm an English teacher from the West of France and I'd love to set up penfriends with your students. It will definitely help them and I Know they will be motivated ( and so am I!!!)
But I have only one class of 3ème, I think it would also fit with my class of 4ème (13-14 years old). Tell me if you're still interested!
Take care,
Virginie.

28594 -
modify delete 30435 - Reply from EVA (France) - 2009-06-24

hi, I've just discovered this website and your mail dating from January 2009. Are you still looking for any French "collèges"? I'm teaching English in a small collège in Toulouse,in the southwest of France (years 8 x 2 and 9 x 2). Hope it's not too late ....
With kindest regards,
Eva Hoemberger

28594 -
modify delete 29753 - Reply from nathalie (France) - 2009-04-18

hello,

i'm nathalie from France
I'm an English teacher in a college in the suburbs of Paris.our pupils are aged 11-16. i would like to exchange mails or letters with your students. I think my pupils could learn a lot about your culture and improve their knowledge in English. My students are from various background (Asians, Africans, Indians, Marrocans, Algerians, Tunisians..) I think they will have many things to tell about their lives and culture.
I would be very pleased to work with you!!!
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Nathalie

28594 -
modify delete 29642 - Reply from Carole (France) - 2009-04-05

I know this reply is coming quite late, but I am really interested in establishing this kind of partnership. I have students who are really motivated. we live in the South West of France. Hope to hear from you soon!

28594 -
modify delete 28852 - Reply from christine (France) - 2009-01-28

je suis intéressée par cette correspondance entre 2 classes.
pouvez-vous m'en dire plus ?

28594 -
modify delete 28747 - Reply from mathieu (France) - 2009-01-22

Bonjour,

J'ai 15 ans, je suis en 3ème à BORDEAUX au collège ST JOSEPH DE TIVOLI et je recherche un correspondant pour faire un échange cet été. J'ai 2 soeurs 12 et 9 ans; je fais de la voile,du tennis,vélo ...

Si vous connaissez un élève souhaitant venir découvrir ma règion contactez-moi

Merci

Mathieu

28594 -
modify delete 28741 - Reply from toufik (Algeria) - 2009-01-21

je suis professeur de fançais, je suis d'accord pour donner des cours gratuits pour ces enfants mes salutations

28594 -
modify delete 28657 - Reply from Soua (Madagascar) - 2009-01-16

Bonjour,

Je suis à la recherche des correspondants pour mes élèves au Collège (middle high school).
Nous parlons français et nous apprenons l'anglais aussi, donc nous pouvons correspondre soit en français soit en anglais ou les deux à la fois. Mes élèves sont entre 12 et 16 ans et à peu près une vingtaine.

Si vous êtes tenté, nous sommes prêts!

28594 -
modify delete 28652 - Reply from Katie (Canada) - 2009-01-16

Bonjour,
Je suis enseignante d'anglais au Québec et je cherche un groupe pouvant écrire en français et recevoir la correspondance en anglais. Mes élèves ont de 14 à 19 ans. Certains ont une déficience légère et plusieurs d'entre eux ont des difficultés d'apprentissage. Malgré leurs difficultés,ils utilisent un anglais de base.
J'aimerais bien utiliser les documents pédagogiques du projet Image de correspondance
http://www.esp.uva.nl/Imaga-FR/introduction.htm

Bonne journée! au plaisir d'avoir de vos nouvelles
Katie

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info