Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 28597 - from James (Japan) - 2009-01-13
: "Junior high school pen pals needed"

I am an American teaching English to 32 1st grade (12-13 year-old) junior high school students at a school 100 miles from Tokyo. Once a week, we have a "letter writing class" and I am looking for a class to exchange letters with. If you have a class with similar numbers (25-35 students), my students would enjoy exchanging letters with you. We can initiate the exchange if necessary. Hope to hear from someone out there soon!

28597 -
modify delete 43184 - Reply from June (USA) - 2012-01-28

I teach a class of 29 students who are in 7th grade (approximately 12 years old). My class is English. I would love to do an exchange and have them write to one another. I have been looking for something like this... please get in touch so we can work out details.
Thank you !

28597 -
modify delete 42209 - Reply from Keri (USA) - 2011-11-06

I would like my 7th/8th grade students to exchange physical letters at least once a month with 7 - 8th grade students anywhere in the world. I'm teaching intervention and would like to open up the world to my students. Thank you very much!

28597 -
modify delete 38392 - Reply from charles (Uganda) - 2011-03-10

thanks very much for the message but that's all my my same wish

28597 -
modify delete 36401 - Reply from Lizbeth (Mexico) - 2010-09-21

Hello,
I saw your message and I am an exchange promoter in Monterrey Mexico. I have a student wishing to attend a Japanese school for a semester or a year. I wonder if that can be possible with your school. She speaks fluent English and also is interested in exchanging letters with a Japanese students and cultural gifts.

Kind regards,
Lizbeth Sepulveda

28597 -
modify delete 35301 - Reply from Sarah (Cameroon) - 2010-08-07

I am pleased to inform you that, My school has created a network for her students to share ideas and cultural values with other schools and students all over the world from primary,secondary to high school.Please if you wish to team with us to make this network more interesting , do contact me for more information, as at now we have 9 countries with 32 schools in the network.Students will get to know other cultures and make new friends and better educate them selves via emails and post letter. hope to hear from you.Leave us a message at slinonge@yahoo.com.

Serah Linonge
TeamNetwork for schools
Communication Officer

28597 -
modify delete 34360 - Reply from Janice (China) - 2010-05-21

I am a middle school principal in Zheng Zhou, China. I have 11 eight graders (3 female) and 23 eight graders (13 female) who would like to be pen pals with American students of their age group. They started learning English in kindergarten. If you are teaching in the US and interested in the project, I can be contacted at janiceyu@yahoo.com. I am thinking of doing it online...

28597 -
modify delete 33750 - Reply from LEMBRIS (Tanzania) - 2010-03-12

Hi James,am a boy aged 12 yrs old students of class 6 at Primary school.I likes to get friends from your school. Thank you. Lembris Godson.Makara.

28597 -
modify delete 33044 - Reply from Jaime (USA) - 2010-01-09

Hi, I have a class of 6th graders (11 and 12 year olds) in California (USA). We are looking to exchange letters in English with another class. Please email me.

28597 -
modify delete 30346 - Reply from Michelle (Canada) - 2009-06-18

I am looking for a Japanese grade 5/6 class of 28 students who would like to be our pen pals. We would write letters and maybe send some Canadian stuff to our pals. If would start in Sept and continue until June 2011. The students are ages 11 to 12. Thanks Michelle
Please email if interested

28597 -
modify delete 29885 - Reply from KingaP (Poland) - 2009-05-01

Hi James, I have just found the website. I will do my best to cooperate with other school. But I am looking for realiable partners because once we took part in similar project and they let us down. I teach students at the age of 13-16, they want to write letters and exchange emails. Iobserve that nothing is as motivating as real language.
Once they recived postcards they were so proud and happy and I know that it works.
If you are interested let me know on my email karinah@go2.pl
Best regards
Kinga

28597 -
modify delete 29439 - Reply from paul (Cameroon) - 2009-03-17

Greetigs, i am pleased to write to you, i am a teacher and Associate member of the borad of Goverment High School Limbe, we do have students between the ages of 5-16.We are invloved in educating the children and to bringing them moraly upright, we intend establishing this wonderful partnership between our schools and to share, ideas , cultures and possbile gifts as you will be interesting to know that Cameroon is Africaimmunature, a blend of many touristic features.
Hoping to read from you.
My regards to you , your colleaques and your students.
Paul

28597 -
modify delete 28834 - Reply from Sarah (USA) - 2009-01-27

Hi,
I am a teacher in NYC and my students (ages 11-12) are looking for Japanese penpals. We are starting a social studies unit on Japan in a couple months, and we would like to have a cultural exchange as part of the unit. I have about 40 students. Does this work for you? Look forward to hearing back!
Sarah

28597 -
modify delete 28656 - Reply from Soua (Madagascar) - 2009-01-16

I am a young teacher from Madagascar. I teach English at middle high school grouping students between 10 to 14. Like you,I am looking for a class to exchange letters with.
they are about 30. We'll appreciate sending penpal letters. So, talk us more about you: your adress and the list of students. We can exchange pictures ...
We wait your answer!
Soua
CLAF
Madagascar

28597 -
modify delete 28608 - Reply from Penny (USA) - 2009-01-14

I have about 40 students split up into three sections of English classes. We would greatly appreciate sending penpal letters as part of our writing assignments. I teach middle school students, 7th grade. Can you please give us your address and a list of student names? We would like to write letters, maybe have book exchanges, pictures, etc. I can collect the letters from the students in my class and send them all together. You could then assign them to your students. We would be very excited to do this. Please let me know soon. I am hoping to begin right away.
Thanks,
Penny Jones
Van Buren Community Schools
Keosauqua, IA

28597 -
modify delete 28607 - Reply from Penny (USA) - 2009-01-14

I have about 40 students split up into three sections of English classes. We would greatly appreciate sending penpals letters as part of our writing assignments. I teache middle school students, 7th grade. Can you please give us your address and a list of students names? We would like to write letters, maybe have book exchanges, pictures, etc. I can collect the letters from the students in my class and send them all together. You could then assign them to your students. We would be very excited to do this. Please let me know soon. I am hoping to begin right away.
Thanks,
Penny Jones
Van Buren Community Schools
Keosauqua, IA

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info