Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 28974 - from Sharon (Great Britain) - 2009-02-04
: "looking for penpals"

Hi, I have a class of 8/9 year olds who would love to write to children of a similar age. Share topic work ideas etc.

28974 -
modify delete 42041 - Reply from Adèle (France) - 2011-10-26

Hello,

My daughter, 10 year's old, would like to correspond with an english girl. We live in an village in south-east of France. She like dance,read ... laugh ...

28974 -
modify delete 33484 - Reply from Martine (France) - 2010-02-11

Hello Sharon,
I'm looking for English penpals, aged between 8 and 10 to write letters and learning about other cultures. We also could have some common projects.
A letter à month should be nice. Please, don't hesitate to contact me for more details you'd need. My pupils will be very happy getting answer from you!
We hope haring from you all as soon as possible.
Thank you !

martine (Ecole saint-Louis à Roubaix, North of France)

28974 -
modify delete 33192 - Reply from Liz (USA) - 2010-01-27

Hi, My name is Liz Cordova and I work for an after-school program in Orange County, California. I'm starting an international club as part of our program and I think that having pen pals will allow our students to increase their knowledge about other countries.

28974 -
modify delete 31481 - Reply from martine (France) - 2009-09-16

Hi Sharon,

I'm glad reading you would find somme pupils for pen pals..
I'm teaching English to french pupils aged between 9 and 11
I should want to have contacts with English pupils.
If interested, please feel free to send me some more information.
Kind regards.

Martine.

28974 -
modify delete 31480 - Reply from martine (France) - 2009-09-16

Hi Sharon,

I'm glad reading you would find somme pupils for pen pals..
I'm teaching English to french pupils aged between 9 and 11
I should want to have contacts with English pupils.
If interested, please feel free to send me some more information.
Kind regards.

Martine.

28974 -
modify delete 31428 - Reply from chen (Korea) - 2009-09-14

Hello I have 16 penpal letters to send to a school from my middle school students here in Korea. It was a part of thier summer English assignment. I would like to know if you have 16 students willing to reply. I can post all the letters to you if you can gaurentee a reply before November (as school is out then). They are eager to hear from other students. Please let me know ASAP. Chen Lie, Middle School ESL teacher in South Korea. (my middle school students are about 12 years old but would relate to your students well. Also the english level is not perfect so it might work :-)

28974 -
modify delete 31063 - Reply from Camille (France) - 2009-08-25

Hello,
I'm a french teacher with 9-10 year olds. We would like to write to children of a similar age.

28974 -
modify delete 30464 - Reply from denise (France) - 2009-06-27

I'm ok to make an exchange with your class by maim or letters... I have 20 pupils ( 8 ; 9 ; 10 years old) in the south of France. I'd like to start this exchange in september 2009. I hope an answer, bye.

28974 -
modify delete 30459 - Reply from denise (France) - 2009-06-27

I'm a french teacher and I want to have a correspondance with an english class. My pupils are 8 ; 9 ; 10 years old. I want to start this exchange by E-mail in septembre 2009. I hope an answer. I have 20 pupils

28974 -
modify delete 30421 - Reply from karuna (India) - 2009-06-23

Hello,

I am from India. We have an English Medium High School. We are interested to exchange letters with your children. If you would like to start write letters, that's welcome!

Visit Us at www.arunachalamtrust.in

Regards,
Karuna.

28974 -
modify delete 30149 - Reply from anne florence (France) - 2009-05-28

Bonjour!
Je suis enseignante en CM2 dans une petite école de campagne dans le nord de la France, près de la frontière belge.
Je suis à la recherche d'une école de Grande Bretagne qui accepterait de correspondre par courrier ou par mail, voire par vidéo envoyée.
Le but serait de mieux connaître la culture britanique.
J'espère que vous êtes toujours libre!

Hi!
I'm a primary school teacher in a CM2 class (10-11 years old children) in a small school in the country of the north of France.
I'm looking for penfriend, to write to each other, by letters or mail, or even with video records...
The aim is to learn about each other's cultures.
I hope you are still looking for someone, and you'll be interested in pupils from the north of France!
See you
Anne

28974 -
modify delete 29449 - Reply from paul (Cameroon) - 2009-03-17

Greetigs, i am pleased to write to you, i am a teacher and Associate member of the borad of Goverment High School Limbe, we do have students between the ages of 5-16.We are invloved in educating the children and to bringing them moraly upright, we intend establishing this wonderful partnership between our schools and to share, ideas , cultures and possbile gifts as you will be interesting to know that Cameroon is Africaimmunature, a blend of many touristic features.
Hoping to read from you.
My regards to you , your colleaques and your students.
Paul

28974 -
modify delete 29300 - Reply from Colette (Australia) - 2009-03-03

J'enseigne 21 classes de Francais, a Cleveland en Australie. Mes eleves ont entre 7 et 12 ans. Je cherche quelques classes, en France, pour des correspondances par e-mail, post etc.... Mes eleves ont envie de parler et faire des echanges avec des enfants Francais.

28974 -
modify delete 29193 - Reply from kaushi (Sri Lanka) - 2009-02-25

My daughter, Shenali is 8 years old. She is studing in Grade 4. She can correspond in English. Her hobbies are drawing, reading story books and playing piano. I would be very happy if you could find her a British pen friend. Prefer to correspond via postal mail.
Shenali Liyanage,
92/27,
Thalapathpitiya Road,
Udahamulla,
Nugegoda,
Sri Lanka.

Thanks.
Kaushi. (Shenali's Mother)

28974 -
modify delete 28988 - Reply from Mark (Korea) - 2009-02-06

Hello,

My name is Mark and i'm from Oxford, England. I am currently teaching in Seoul South Korea and have lots of students who would be eager to start a pen palling! My kids are around 9-12 years old. Let me know what you think. I would prefer to do the traditional snail mail system as we are trying to work on their handwriting skills.

Cheers

Mark

28974 -
modify delete 28982 - Reply from orkun yýlmaz (Turkey) - 2009-02-05

my name is orkun. ý am astudentn and ý am 8 years old . ý want to learn english

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info