Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 29278 - from Luke (Mexico) - 2009-03-01
: "Email Penpal Exchange for High School Students"

I am an ESL teacher in a small private school in Mexico.
I have 7 teenage students who are interested in doing a penpal exchange with a class in an English-speaking country to improve their English. Please email me if you are a teacher of a class with 7 interested students.
Thanks!
Luke

29278 -
modify delete 120611 - Reply from Ruth (Great Britain) - 2018-01-22

Hello, I have a group of 6/7 students who are involved in a language club. These are students who come voluntarily every other week to learn about other languages and cultures. We would now like to start a pen-pal project and I've seen your ad.
There are only 6/7 in the group - perfect for your group?
Thanks,
Ruth Higgins
Language teacher at Pershore High School

29278 -
modify delete 46085 - Reply from Señor (USA) - 2012-08-29

I am a Spanish teacher in California, USA looking to e-pal with interested spanish-speaking students.

29278 -
modify delete 36484 - Reply from soza (Greece) - 2010-09-24

I have a class of 7 teenage students who are highly motivated for such a project.
Please let me know if you are interested, so as to send you a list with their names.
In the first package with our letters, we will send a map of our island in Greece and some postcards and photos.

I would be pleased if we could cooperate for this school year.

With kind regards
Soza

29278 -
modify delete 34344 - Reply from shraddha (India) - 2010-05-19

Hi Luke, I am from India, can speak fluent english.I am
studying in 5thgrade and require your help to finish my project. The project is based on interaction with students from different countries to gather information on the backgrounds, cultures, vegetations artforms costumes,CAN YOU SEND ME THE DETAILS OF YOUR COUNTRY , OR HELP ME BY SENDING EMAILID OF ANY STUDENT WHO WOULD BECOME MY FRIEND

29278 -
modify delete 33148 - Reply from Shelly (USA) - 2010-01-21

I have a class of middle school beginning Spanish students who would like to become pen pals with students from Mexico, in order to practice their Spanish. Please email me if you are interested, or know of someone who might be interested. Thanks

29278 -
modify delete 33001 - Reply from Charlie (USA) - 2010-01-07

Hello-
I have several hundred students would like to have a pen pal. Their ages are 10-13. If you would like to correspond with us, please email me your name and school address, with the number of letters you would like to recieve. If your school has a website or you can include anything about your school or community that would be great. We will be having a letter writing day in February and we will send all the letters together to you at your school. If you would like to write to us first, please do, and we will respond.
Thank you, I hope to hear from you!
Charlie Gifford
Farnsworth Middle School
6072 State Farm Road
Guilderland NY 12084
http://www.guilderlandschools.org/farnsworth/farnsMShome.htm

29278 -
modify delete 29683 - Reply from Karla (USA) - 2009-04-09

Hello Luke,
I am a motivated high school student who speaks both English and Spanish and would not mind being one of the pen pals if you are interested. Please send me an email at KarlaMedina1991@hotmail.com if you wish for me to help you. Hope to hear from you.

Sincerely, Karla

29278 -
modify delete 29523 - Reply from Maura (USA) - 2009-03-24

Hello, I would be very interested in having my 8th grades (ages 13-14) write back and forth with your students. I teach in a New York City school and teach English Language Arts. If you are interested please contact me at missosullivan@aol.com.

Maura O'Sullivan

29278 -
modify delete 29405 - Reply from Jerome (Ghana) - 2009-03-14

hi sir,
i am also an English teaher in a country called Ghana and is an English speaking country so i have students who also are ready to exchange letters with your students.what we shaal do is that am giving u the scholl's address so let your students send their passport pictures with their names at the back and then put it in one envelop and send it to me.i will distribute it to my students then they can begin their correspondance.howecer u and i can also be firneds so reply me about your idea.this is the school's address
TUWOHOFO HOLLY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL,
P.O.BOX AD240,
CAPE COAST-GHANA
WEST AFRICA

And my name is Jerome Nketsiah.

so i look forward to hear from u soon

29278 -
modify delete 29330 - Reply from Ava (Saint Lucia) - 2009-03-05

Hello,
I teach English Language at a secondary school here in St. Lucia. I am currently looking for penpals from different regions of the world. The goal is such that my students will be able to learn about the cultures of students from different regions of the world, so as to help them improve their own appreciation of the characteristics that define people the world over.

I would very much appreciate it if you could contact me at cgustave53@hotmail.com, so we could formally decide whether we can set up some form of exchange for our students.

Looking forward to your response
Ava Gustave

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info