Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 29365 - from hanka (Czech Rep.) - 2009-03-08
: "school to school"

Hello, I am an English teacher from Bohumín(near Ostrava) in the Czech Republic. I am looking for penfriends for my students. They are 9-12 years old (about 50 pupils)and they want to improve their English as much as possible. We would be glad to find one school in Great Britain and to start making penfriends with children from this school.Later we would like to invite them to our country and town to make real friends. Love Hanka

29365 -
modify delete 37157 - Reply from Mary (USA) - 2010-10-28

My name is Mary Howard and I teach the sixth grade (ages 11 - 12) in Grand Island, New York.

My students are beginning a project and I was wondering if you or your class be interested in receiving an e-mail letter with interesting facts about our area? In return, we would ask that you go online to complete a survey (in English) for our students about your school and community.

Please reply if you would be interested in this small exchange!!

Thank You!

Mary Howard

29365 -
modify delete 36427 - Reply from soza mouzaki (Greece) - 2010-09-23

Hi,
I am a teacher in a private school of foreign languages in Greece.
I have some children who would like to have some pen-pals from another country, so as to practice their English.
Please let me know if you are interested, so as to send you a list of their names, their ages and their level in English.

With kind regards
Soza Mouzaki

29365 -
modify delete 36335 - Reply from amy (Mali) - 2010-09-19

how to pass secondary school in great britain?

29365 -
modify delete 36333 - Reply from (Great Britain) - 2010-09-19

I'm looking for a question about your secondary school in great britain how pass there?

29365 -
modify delete 35056 - Reply from Micel (Uganda) - 2010-07-24

I am 18 yrs old from Uganda.
I am the president of the IPC (penpal club in Uganda) and I need more members worldwide.The club is so ineresting for everyone but membership fee is required as little as $2.
So i need your respond and if it is too much for your country,we can reduce it so that everyone can afford.
Thanks.
Micel
1584 Gulu
Uganda
East Africa

29365 -
modify delete 33758 - Reply from Annick (Canada) - 2010-03-12

Hi! My name is Annick and I teach English as a second language in the province of Quebec, Canada. I have 4 groups of secondary 1 students. They are 12 to 14. I would like to have new penpals for my students. They could exchange letters, postcards... they could write a journal...
Just let me know if you are still interested.

29365 -
modify delete 33015 - Reply from Charlie (USA) - 2010-01-07

Hello-
I have several hundred students would like to have a pen pal. Their ages are 10-13. If you would like to correspond with us, please email me your name and school address, with the number of letters you would like to recieve. If your school has a website or you can include anything about your school or community that would be great. We will be having a letter writing day in February and we will send all the letters together to you at your school. If you would like to write to us first, please do, and we will respond.
Thank you, I hope to hear from you!
Charlie Gifford
Farnsworth Middle School
6072 State Farm Road
Guilderland NY 12084
http://www.guilderlandschools.org/farnsworth/farnsMShome.htm

29365 -
modify delete 31068 - Reply from FICHERA (France) - 2009-08-25

Hello, My name is Pascale FICHERA. I'm an English teacher in Aix en Provence in the south of France near Marseille. I teach in a middle school and I'd be glad to exchange
letters, e-mails, presents with yous class.
If you are still interested, you can send me an e-mail.

29365 -
modify delete 30318 - Reply from Klaudia (Poland) - 2009-06-16

My name's Klaudia Rogowicz, I'm a member of Niezale¿na Gazeta Polska
club in D¹browa Górnicza in Poland. We have our own newspaper and
blog, we have a proposition for a school to cooperate with us by sending pictures, articles, we are also open on wide cooperation.

29365 -
modify delete 29666 - Reply from carolina (Chile) - 2009-04-08

hi there!!!
I'm an english teacher too, and I have 2 groups of children they 're very interested in sending mails, I'd rather snail mail( I did it two years ago and it was fantastic). my groups ar between 10 and 11 years old, 45 students each, and they're just boys.
we are from chile.
so if you are interested we can share pictures, and diferentes things about our countries and obviously I promise to answer every letter, so my students will answer them.
let me know!!
take care

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info