Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 29478 - from john (Togo) - 2009-03-20
: "STUDNETS FRIENDSHIP"

i'm john lare....i'm a english teacher and with my students with want to correspond with others school around the world to improve our english......because our native language is french

29478 -
modify delete 35654 - Reply from Kristyn (Canada) - 2010-08-24

Hi John,
I teach students from the age of 12-14 and we are interested in having pen pals from Africa so we can learn more about your country. We know a little bit of French, so perhaps we could help you with English and you could help us with French. I have 11 students and we are from a small town in Canada and would love to share with you. Please contact me if you think we could connect our students. Thank you.
Kristyn

29478 -
modify delete 33625 - Reply from Sanja (USA) - 2010-02-24

Hi Im sanja! and i saw your ad on the website....Im from the US and i would love to help all of you with english...contact me to work things out

29478 -
modify delete 30666 - Reply from Afaz Régis (Benin) - 2009-07-21

Slt à ts mw cè Afaz je s8 un jeune étudiant agé de 20 ans. Jè mis en place un projé nomé "MY LETTER " (ma lettre) qui consiste a créer un lien entre lè élèves de mn pys l Bénin et d'autres pays.Je veux ke vs mèdé à avwr votre classes piccolasanta@gmail.com
cela serais bien si vs maidez.

29478 -
modify delete 29622 - Reply from john lare (Togo) - 2009-04-03

thank you ANNE... i think that our students will share many things together...
best regards

29478 -
modify delete 29588 - Reply from Anne (Sweden) - 2009-03-31

Hi there,
My name is Anne and I'm an English teacher from Sweden. I teach four different classes, aged 12-16, and we are looking for a school to correspond and exchange information about culture and traditions with! We are intersted in workning with you and your pupils!
Please e-mail me if you are interested!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info