Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 29772 - from Inger (Norway) - 2009-04-21
: "Urgent"

Dear sir or madame,

I am a Norwegian teacher who teaches English and French at 6th form college. Next week, 29-31. April 2009, I will be in Marseilles with 6 students. Is it possible to visit your school and maybe our students can discuss in English/French, and maybe my students can see how your school and classes work? Anything will be very much appreciated.
I would be very grateful if this is possible. My students are very good in English, but less good in French.
Regards, Inger Langseth

29772 -
modify delete 33542 - Reply from Lina (Lithuania) - 2010-02-16

Hello. I am English teacher at a Primary School in Lithuania. I would like to help my students improve their English and learn about other cultures around the world. Please email me if you are interested at : linike_klimaite@yahoo.com

29772 -
modify delete 30935 - Reply from Katarzyna (Poland) - 2009-08-15

Hello. I teach English in Poland (secondary school, age: 16-20). I'm looking forward to getting in touch with a school especially from Norway. The school where I work is The Polish-Norwegian Friendship School in Ostrzeszów, a little town in Poland (http://www.zs2.ostrzeszow.pl Our website isn't translated yet, but you can see the colours and flags of our countries). And it would be perfect if our school might find friends from your country. If you personally aren't able to help me directly, would you please help me in recommending a school from your country?
I'd be absolutely grateful.
Katarzyna

29772 -
modify delete 29827 - Reply from Chloe (China) - 2009-04-25

I'd like to be penpals with your students, I am 15,a girl,now in high school.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info