Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 29813 - from liliana (Argentina) - 2009-04-24
: "pen pal"

I would like some addresses in Great Britain from children from 8 to 10 to change ideas with argentinian kids. I would prefer by letters because these children haven´t got internet, and they would do this homework in class where there aren´t any computers. Thanks.

29813 -
modify delete 106595 - Reply from Teri (USA) - 2015-08-15

I would like to find penpals for my 3rd grade students. They are ages 8-9. I have 23 students total. Would you be interested in letting our students communicate? School starts for our students August 24.

Teri
Spring, TX

29813 -
modify delete 99469 - Reply from joanne (USA) - 2014-08-04

hi im joanne I have a lot of resource books for english math im looking for tourist book and postcards for the geography lots of pictures for my autism children i teach special ED.

29813 -
modify delete 47174 - Reply from celine (France) - 2012-09-23

Hello, I am a teacher of a class of 27 pupils of cm2, 10-year-old, to Sottevilles Rouen, in the suburb of Rouen, regional capital of the Haute-Normandie, in France.
I look for addresses of school almost everywhere in the world to make my pupils "travel. They took shape and skipped into an envelope. They added drawings, photos, they appeared, what said what they liked, what they did not like, they present their school, their close environment. If you agree to receive our letter, you can send back to(dismiss) us a mail in which your pupils appear in their turn.
My objective is to make discover to the children that all the children of the world have common points and that there are differences also.
In the hope that this proposal catches your attention,
Cordially
Céline Charrier

29813 -
modify delete 42343 - Reply from Nicole (USA) - 2011-11-13

I am a 29 year old teacher and I am looking for opportunities for my students. Please let me know if you are interested.

Nicole

29813 -
modify delete 37927 - Reply from Emily (Germany) - 2011-01-18

Hello!

My name is Emily Kirkland, and while I am originally from Vancouver, Canada, I teach ESL to a grade 5 class in Frankfurt, Germany. Would your class be interested in having penpals? We only have 7 students: 3 girls and 3 boys.

Emily

29813 -
modify delete 37665 - Reply from Ms. L (USA) - 2010-12-14

Hello, We are a first grade class in Colorado, USA and would love to exchange letters with you. We are learning about cultures and countries all over the world. Email me if you are still interested.

29813 -
modify delete 37356 - Reply from Geneviève (Canada) - 2010-11-13

Bonjour, j'aimerais faire un stage à l'étranger (en Argentine si possible) à partir de janvier 2012 d'une durée de 7 semaines.
Connaissez-vous des professeurs intéressés à recevoir un coup dans sa classe?
Je parle français et mon stage doit être dans un milieu primaire où tous les élèves y sont inclus (difficulté et /ou trouble et/ ou handicap).
Merci de bien vouloir répandre ce courriel afin que je puisse trouver preneur!

29813 -
modify delete 30025 - Reply from Ruwanya (Sri Lanka) - 2009-05-15

I am writing to you from Sri Lanka. I am 9 years old, Girl. I would like to be a pen friend to one of your students.

29813 -
modify delete 29853 - Reply from Bethan (Great Britain) - 2009-04-27

Hi I'm 10 Can I Be Your Primary Schools Penpal I'm In Year 6 And I Love Children What Class Am I Going to be a Penpal for? Anyway bye from Bethan!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info