Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 29949 - from Kourtney (New Zealand) - 2009-05-08
: "New Zealand French class looking for French speaking pen pals"

Hi there, I have just started teaching French to Year 7 and 8 students at an intermediate school in New Zealand. This is an introduction to French language and culture, as most of the students are learning the language for the first time. I am looking to establish a pen pal link with a native French speaking class. The children are 11 and 12 years old. If you are interested, please let me know!

29949 -
modify delete 35557 - Reply from Nancy (Canada) - 2010-08-19

Bonjour, Je suis enseignante au Québec (Canada) auprès d'élèves de 11-12 ans et je voudrais en connaître davantage sur la culture de la Nouvelle-Zélande. J'ai beaucoup voyagé, mais je ne connais pas votre continent.

Je parle français et je suis intéressée à apprendre l'anglais (pour le moment j'utilise un programme de traduction en ligne "Reverso" :-))!
Nous sommes de l'autre côté de la planète et nous sommes très curieux de savoir comment vous vivez et comment se passe le scolaire pour vous. Peut-être un simple projet de discussion par correspondance ou échange via Skype, MSN pourrait être intéressant? Au plaisir de discuter de nos deux mondes, Nancy
Hello, I am teaching with 11-12-year-old pupils and I would like to know it more on the culture of New Zealand. I travelled a lot, but I do not know your continent.

I speak French and I am interested to learn English (for the moment I use a program of on-line translation "Reverso":-))!

We are on the other side of the planet and we are very curious to know how you live and how takes place the school for you. Maybe a simple project of discussion by correspondence or exchange via Skype, MSN could be interesting? In the pleasure to discuss our two worlds, Nancy

29949 -
modify delete 32684 - Reply from Claire (Burkina Faso) - 2009-12-02

bonjour.je suis intéressée par votre annonce.j'espère qu'elle tient encore je serai très ravie d'établir une correspondance avec vous.je suis une jeune stagiaire au Nord du Burkina Faso.j'attend impatiemment votre réponse! a bientôt

29949 -
modify delete 32279 - Reply from Charlotte (France) - 2009-10-29

Hello,

I'm an English teacher in the North of France, actually I'm trying to teach my class a little about New Zealand. Thus, I'm really interested in finding pen pals for my class, the children are aged 12 to 14.
Let me know if you're interested, I'm sure it could be a real good experience for both our classes!
Best wishes,

Charlotte Duwelz (France, Lille)

29949 -
modify delete 31596 - Reply from Emilie (France) - 2009-09-23

Bonjour! Kia ora! My name is Emilie and I am 27. I am a French photographer. I am coming to New Zealand at the end of November 09 for one year. My project is to create a link between schools here in France and schools in New Zealand along the following themes: nature, culture and ecology. The idea is for me to visit schools in New Zealand and to present my French pupils via a book and a blog on the internet so as to create an exchange between the two. If you are interested, please contact me so that we can organise an agenda together.

29949 -
modify delete 31416 - Reply from Murielle (France) - 2009-09-13

Hi Kourtney,
I'm a primary school teacher in the south west of France near the sea side. I teach english as a secondary language to my pupils (9 and 10 years old).
I 'm looking for several schools all over the world (english or french speaking) to exchange via internet. Are you interested in emailing with us ?

29949 -
modify delete 30626 - Reply from Elise (France) - 2009-07-16

Hi!
Je suis une jeune professeur du nord de la France et j'ai cette année 23 élèves de 10 et 11 ans (CM1 CM2 ici) avec lesquels je souhaite faire un projet autour de la Nouvelle-Zélande. Je suis venue il y a 2 ans pendant 5 semaines et c'est un pays que je trouve magnifique et trop méconnu.
Si vous êtes toujours partant, n'hésitez pas à me contacter afin que l'on puisse organiser le travail. Nous reprenons l'école début septembre.
A bientôt j'espère!
Elise

29949 -
modify delete 30032 - Reply from Shannon (USA) - 2009-05-15

Hello,

My name is Shannon Smith and im 16 years old. I live in the United States and I would love to be a pen pal for some of your students. Each time I recieve a letter i will mail one right back or I will email one, whichever you would like. I am eager to hear back from you.

Thanks so much,
Shannon.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info