Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 3012 - from Cecilia (Argentina) - 2005-02-15
: "Penpals project"

My name is Cecilia. I'm an ESOL teacher at the German school of Moreno,Buenos Aires,Argentina and I'd like to contact other teachers for a school project of penpals for 7th and 8th forms (12 and 13 year olds).

3012 -
modify delete 36894 - Reply from Fati (Ghana) - 2010-10-11

Hi my name is fati.I 'm a teacher in grade six.Their ages are 12 and 13.We would love to be penpals with your school.But we do not have computers thus will appreciate it if we communicate through letters.Thank you.The address,Achimota Anglican Primary,p.O Box AH 5.Accra_ghana.W/Africa

3012 -
modify delete 16183 - Reply from Denet Kara (Turkey) - 2006-12-07

Hello,
I am Demet Kara, an English teacher from Turkey. I hope everything is OK in your teaching life.
I am writing this mail because I need your help. We are organising a New Year party for 6th, 7th and 8th graders ( ages between 12-15) in our school. Each class will celebrate New year as a different country. This is an activity for intercultural awareness as well as being a Community service project. But, my school is not an international school and almost all of the students are a part of the same culture (Turkish culture). We need some students from other countries who can get in touch/ mail with our students so that they will be aware of the cultural differences and understand each other better. This is also good for students to practise their English (pre-intermediate- intermediate). I hope you will help me. I am looking forward to receiving your answers. If you want your students to communicate with students from other cultures, send me mail as soon as possible.

3012 -
modify delete 11701 - Reply from Yaming (China) - 2006-08-09

Hello:
This is Yaming from China.I'm the owner of a private English school for EFL Chinese students.We like to become penpals with your students. If you are interested in doing so.Please contact me at:
Yaming1980@tom.com

3012 -
modify delete 10223 - Reply from gherissi (Algeria) - 2006-05-28

hello!
i am also an english teacher ESL.I WILL BE GLAD TO SHARE MY WORK AND MY PUPILS'(12/14) with others

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info