Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 30507 - from Janehan (China) - 2009-06-30
: "Teach in China"

Oral English teacher are needed in China

Firstly, thanks for your close attention and support!
The Native English Speaker Recruit Project (China District) is run by the International Education Volunteer Organization (China). It is authorized by the Chinese Education System to recruit foreign English teachers.
Our Aim:
Providing high quality oral English teachers for schools (especially for primary and secondary schools) to improve Chinese students¡¯ English communication level.

Our Requirements:
Native speakers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland

Teaching Place:
Your teaching place can be choose by yourself, from remote villages to bustling urban centres, including Hebei, Inner Mongolia, Henan, Shandong, Shanxi, Gansu, Ningxia, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Xinjiang, Yunnan, Guizhou, etc.

Your Benefits:
Three months¡¯ contract, it is renewable if you wish. It is an easy, enjoyable and rewarding work, meanwhile, it is also a good opportunity for you to travel in and explore China. Salary is between 3000-5000 RMB.

Contact Us:
Tel: +86 10 67527894
Fax: +86 10 67576849
Mobile: +8613693677612
MSN: Janehan0402@live.cn
Contact Person: Janehan

30507 -
modify delete 38391 - Reply from silas (Ghana) - 2011-03-10

i am interested

30507 -
modify delete 36934 - Reply from bernard essoun (Ghana) - 2010-10-13

i am Bernard Essoun from Ghana(Africa) born in ivory coast,i am a french and English teacher and i will like to get a teaching opportunity as French and English teacher in any school or grade in china. My msn is bernardessoun@live.com and my skype italienben
thank you.

30507 -
modify delete 31516 - Reply from Alberto (Italy) - 2009-09-18

we are two teachers in a high school near Florence, who would like to organize an exchange with a Chinese high school. We are ready to host chinese students here in exchange for hospitality over there, using Englih as a common language. Could you kindly suggest any opportunity you are aware of?

30507 -
modify delete 30678 - Reply from kashi (India) - 2009-07-22

Apart from the countries that you have identified, will teachers of English language from India be given an opportunity to teach English in China?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info