Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 32474 - from Joyce De Thierry (New Zealand) - 2009-11-12
: "New Pen friends"

Kia ora

My name is Joyce De Thierry and I am a Teacher Associate at Waima Primary School in the North Island of New Zealand.

We would like pen friends for the students in our class.

We have 54 students in our school ranging from year 0 to year 8 which is our senior group.

We are interested in forming bonds with students from other parts of the world.

All students here live in the rural parts of New Zealand.

It would be very interersting to see them interact with other cultures and languages as over here in the Far North of New Zealand we only hear Maori and English.

Kia ora

32474 -
modify delete 47618 - Reply from Tatiana (Ukraine) - 2012-10-09

Hello!
We are greatly interested in collaborating with you. Our school is in Ukraine, in the center of Europe. Our students ( aged 9-10)are very excited to start their friendship. They can exchange information about their daily lives and their surroundings, cultural practices and their interests. Let me know if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Tatiana

32474 -
modify delete 44781 - Reply from Clizia (Italy) - 2012-06-24

I teach in Italy, near Venice, to children 7 to 9, our school year starts again september 12th

32474 -
modify delete 43719 - Reply from HIENGHENE CM2 (New Caledonia) - 2012-03-14

Nous sommes 2 classes de Cours moyen 2e année c'est à dire des élèves de 9 à 11 ans et nous souhaiterions correspondre avec une ou deux classes du primaire de Nouvelle Zélande afin de nous recevoir en fin d'année dans votre pays. La réciproque est aussi possible si il vous est possible de venir nous rencontrer ici en Nouvelle Calédonie. Il serai souhaitable que vous nous envoyer au plus vite vos coordonnées afin que l'on puisse monter le projet pédagigue et le soumettre à notre hierarchie et ainsi prévoir notre budget prévisionnel si nous devons nous déplacer vers la Nouvelle Zélande en fin d'année. J'espère avoir de vos nouvelles le plus vite possible A bientôt

32474 -
modify delete 41843 - Reply from Nieves (Spain) - 2011-10-17

Hallo,
I teach English in a small school in Ceuta, Spain.
I would love to start a pen pal project with my students (around 50)aged 6 to 8.
It would be very interesting beginning with snail mail. I find it very important for the students so as to know about other foreign cultures and improve english as well.
We want to start asap.
Thanks very much, Nieves

32474 -
modify delete 41842 - Reply from Nieves (Spain) - 2011-10-17

Hallo,
I teach English in a small school in Ceuta, Spain.
I would love to start a pen pal project with my students (around 50)aged 9 to 11.
It would be very interesting beginning with snail mail. I find it very important for the students so as to know about other foreign cultures and improve english as well.
We want to start asap.
Thanks very much, Nieves

32474 -
modify delete 40828 - Reply from Morgane (New Caledonia) - 2011-09-15

hello,
are u still looking for penpals?
I'm an English teacher in New Caledonia and I'd like an exchanh=ge with NZ students. (12-15 years old) next year.
are you interested?
tell me.
thanks.

32474 -
modify delete 40720 - Reply from tiare (French Polynesia) - 2011-09-11

Iaorana, j'ai une classe de CM1 avec 24 élèves on souhaiterai correspondre avec une classe de CM1 maori de préférence,on se déplacerai sur la NZ merci.

32474 -
modify delete 40513 - Reply from Merav (Israel) - 2011-09-03

My name is Merav I am an English teacher in elementary school Israel . I will be happy for pen pal project with your pupils. Would you like to ?

Wait to hear from you.

Merav

32474 -
modify delete 40481 - Reply from Linda (USA) - 2011-09-03

Hi joyce are you still seeking pen pals, I am a second grade teacher. I want them to interact with other cultures and languages.

32474 -
modify delete 37680 - Reply from Jamie (USA) - 2010-12-18

Hello. I am a 1st grade teacher in Florida, USA. I would liek to start an e-mail exchange for my class. They are all 6-7 years old. I would love for them to learn about another culture, and practice their writing skills.

32474 -
modify delete 36337 - Reply from Mylène (France) - 2010-09-19

Hello;

I wonder if you are still looking for penpals for your students.
I am a teacher in France and my students would love to have penpals in New Zealand.

Let me know if you are interested please.

Thank you

32474 -
modify delete 35556 - Reply from Nancy (Canada) - 2010-08-19

Bonjour, Je suis enseignante au Québec (Canada) auprès d'élèves de 11-12 ans et je voudrais en connaître davantage sur la culture de la Nouvelle-Zélande. J'ai beaucoup voyagé, mais je ne connais pas votre continent.

Je parle français et je suis intéressée à apprendre l'anglais (pour le moment j'utilise un programme de traduction en ligne "Reverso" :-))!
Nous sommes de l'autre côté de la planète et nous sommes très curieux de savoir comment vous vivez et comment se passe le scolaire pour vous. Peut-être un simple projet de discussion par correspondance ou échange via Skype, MSN pourrait être intéressant? Au plaisir de discuter de nos deux mondes, Nancy
Hello, I am teaching with 11-12-year-old pupils and I would like to know it more on the culture of New Zealand. I travelled a lot, but I do not know your continent.

I speak French and I am interested to learn English (for the moment I use a program of on-line translation "Reverso":-))!

We are on the other side of the planet and we are very curious to know how you live and how takes place the school for you. Maybe a simple project of discussion by correspondence or exchange via Skype, MSN could be interesting? In the pleasure to discuss our two worlds, Nancy

32474 -
modify delete 34259 - Reply from thais (Brazil) - 2010-05-11

Hello! My name is Thaís and I´m an English teacher from Brazil. I teach all ages, but what I´m looking for are kids from 10 to 16 who can communicate with my students. Not just for their English to improve, but also for the importance of the communication, for the new culture they can learn and "teach".
They are all so excited with this projet! I just wanted to make the fist contact, and then, with your answer, I´ll give their e-mais and you can have a new and nice friend from Brazil.
Í hope this can work well, hope you have appropriate conversations for your ages and have lots of fun!!!
Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible...
Teacher Thaís.

32474 -
modify delete 34125 - Reply from Monika (Czech Rep.) - 2010-04-24

Hi!
I am Monika and I come from the Czech Republic, which is small country in the Central Europe. I am a primary teacher and I am looking for penfriends for my 4th class with 27 pupils. (9-10-year-old children) We are just beginners but therefore we need to improve our language skills and it is also a great possibility to make frineds all around the world. It is also very useful to learn something more about foreign countries.
I am looking forward to your reply.
Have a nice day.
Love Monika

32474 -
modify delete 33672 - Reply from Gloria (Spain) - 2010-03-02

Good morning
We are a Primary Education academy in Ceuta, Spain and we would like to start a pen pal programme with your school. We have already started this project with other schools. We found your e-mail address through the web schools of the world.
Kindly, let us know if your school is interested in participating in this program.

Our pupils are in primary education, (6 to 11) and they are willing to start at any time.
We especially need 16 students of 1st grade (7 years old) and 16 of 2nd grade (8 years)
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks very much.

R. Balani

32474 -
modify delete 33483 - Reply from Aelis (Puerto Rico) - 2010-02-11

Hello: I'm an
English teacheer from the Island of Puerto Rico.Our first language is Spanish and I want that my students can practice English ( snailmail)with others.

32474 -
modify delete 33136 - Reply from bailey (USA) - 2010-01-19

hello i am a sudent from yorkville middle school and be happy to write to some of your students if you would like. i am going to try to ask my teacher if we could write to other people in different countries.

32474 -
modify delete 32561 - Reply from millet dominique (France) - 2009-11-20

Hello, Kia ora

My name is Dominique Millet, I teach in an elementary school in Cm1/Cm2 class (9 to 10 years old) in a small school named Saint-Exupery elementary school in Talence next to Bordeaux in South-West of France. We learn English since 3 years. We are linked with some school over the world. We are interested in several sbjects (routine live every where, heritage, ocean, history,life and history of First People ...). We practice and love rugby ans sailing. Talence is a small town linked to Bordeaux by tramway. We live in a very famous vineyard next to the Garonne River. People are living on the river banks and some caves since 400 000 years. The bigest pine forest of western europe begins just over our door.

If you are interested you can also answer in our e.mail school box:
ccl1.0332574U@ac-bordeaux.fr

Bye, Adishats, Kia Ora, Aurevoir, Tchao, Hasta luego, have a good day ....

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info