Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 32653 - from Emma (Great Britain) - 2009-11-29
: "Primary School Project"

Hi my name is Emma and i teach in Bedford England. Our school are looking to start a project with schools from around the world in order to find out more about life in other countries. We would like to send our school bear to other schools for a visit. We will send him with a diary about life in England, pictures and things the children like to do. I would like other schools to absorb the bear into school life and let children take him home, keeping a diary of what he is doing. We would be more than happy to do the same for you if you would like to send a bear. The children could e-mail to see how the bear is getting on and chat to your children. Then send the bear home with his diary/pics etc and we can find out about your country. Ihope for the bear to go around the world. If you are interested please get in touch, would love to hear from you or ideas about how to make the project better. Thanks, Emma

32653 -
modify delete 37374 - Reply from Michal (Poland) - 2010-11-14

Hi, I am an English teacher in a primary school in Turek. I teach children aged 6- 12. After having read your post I thought it would be a great idea to arrange some sort of cooperation between our schools. My students are willing to find some pan pals they could write to. If it is ok with you just let me know on my e-mail.

Ps You can visit our school's page. www.sp5.turek.net.pl

32653 -
modify delete 35407 - Reply from Lindy (USA) - 2010-08-14

I love your bear idea!
We are in Texas...I am English , living and taeching here in north Texas, near Dallas!
I teach 4th grade...aged 9 and 10.
Let me know if you are interested!
Lindy

32653 -
modify delete 35254 - Reply from Yasemin SONMEZ (Turkey) - 2010-08-03

Hi Emma,
I'm the head of English department at private Egitimciler Primary School in Istanbul, Turkey. Our students are between ages 7-14.In order to have a better understanding of the world in which they live and improve their language skills they need to have pen-pals around the world. Your project is really admirable. If you are interested, I would be glad to get in contact with you.

Kind regards
Yasemin SONMEZ

32653 -
modify delete 35098 - Reply from Ismael (Spain) - 2010-07-26

hola Emma:
Soy profesor en Salamanca y necesitmaos un colegio inglés pa intercambio con nuestros alumnos. ¿Estáis interesados?
Un saludo.
Ismael

32653 -
modify delete 34029 - Reply from rosie (Reunion) - 2010-04-11

Hi Emma, I teach english in a primary school. Students are aged from 9 to 10. I'm really interested by you project. It we be a pleasure for us to make your school discover our small Island. REUNIOn is a french island in the Indian Ocean, just close to Madagascar. We are french, so our official language is French.
I hope, we'll write you soon. Bye

32653 -
modify delete 32827 - Reply from Cahit (Turkey) - 2009-12-19

Hi Emma,

My name is Cahit and I'm the head of English Department at Yakacik Doga College (a private school) in Istanbul, Turkey. I've just read your ad on the site. We have students aged from 7-12. I'm looking for penpals especially for my 4th and 5th grade students who are nearly 10-11-12 years old. Your topic "life in other countries" is also suitable for my students since they are eager about life in foreign countries.
I'm sure we will have a nice co-operation on this subject. You can find more information about our school on our website www.dogaschools.com

Best regards
Cahit KANRA

32653 -
modify delete 32826 - Reply from Cahit (Turkey) - 2009-12-19

Hi Emma,

My name is Cahit and I'm the head of English Department at Yakacik Doga College (a private school) in Istanbul, Turkey. I've just read your ad on the site. We have students aged from 7-12. I'm looking for penpals especially for my 4th and 5th grade students who are nearly 10-11-12 years old. Your topic "life in other countries" is also suitable for my students since they are eager about life in foreign countries.
I'm sure we will have a nice co-operation on this subject.

Best regards
Cahit KANRA

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info