Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 32655 - from Rebecca (Great Britain) - 2009-11-29
: "pen pal !!!"

Hello all

My name is rebecca , I run an after school club in school and we are looking for penpals from differant countries to communicate with via letter !!! We would like to learn about differant people/backgounds etc i have approximate 10 children with an age range of 5-11 at the moment we would like simalar ages if possible .

Please contact me at rebecca@denaby.doncaster.sch.uk or beccamatthewman@hotmail.co.uk
if you require any more info or like to write to us !!

thank you and good luck !!

32655 -
modify delete 34132 - Reply from Monika (Czech Rep.) - 2010-04-26

Hi!
My name is Monika and I work as a primary teacher in the Czech Republic. I am looking for penfriends from European countries for my 4th class. There are 27 pupils and last year we started to learn English.
My children need to practice their language skills and they would like to make friends from different culture and different country.
Is there any possibility to co-operate with you?
Have a nice evening.
Love Monika

32655 -
modify delete 33088 - Reply from ellie (Great Britain) - 2010-01-13

hi my name is ellie and i am 10 years old i would love to chat 2 one of your children thank you

32655 -
modify delete 33077 - Reply from Amanda (USA) - 2010-01-12

hi my name is amanda 29 homeschool teacher. i have two boys ages 8-10 and two girls 6-7 they are all interested in penpals and we would be glad to help u learn about our culture as well as learn about yours. if interested contact me thanks

32655 -
modify delete 33041 - Reply from sophia (USA) - 2010-01-09

My name is Sophia Miller and I would like to have a penpal from another country. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and am in the second grade. I am 7 years old and would like to have a penpal the same age.

32655 -
modify delete 32941 - Reply from Taylor (USA) - 2010-01-04

good day,
My name is Taylor.I am 13.I have two little sisters.Caitlin is 11 and madison is 7.I can have them help email too.We are all intersected in helping out.Are we too late? We can help teach your class about the USA and be very good friends.Let me know soon.

Taylor

32655 -
modify delete 32853 - Reply from Dana (USA) - 2009-12-23

hi, my name is Dana, i have been looking for a school i can contact with from another place in the world who would like penpals..i am 13 and i am a very, very nice girl, im very interested in being one of the penpals for your class! i hope you still are looking for a pen pal for your class. i would love to be involved with you and your group of young learners. Thanks so much...
sincerely, Dana

32655 -
modify delete 32840 - Reply from Cahit (Turkey) - 2009-12-21

Dear Rebecca,

My name is Cahit Kanra. I am the head of English department at Yakacik Doga College in Istanbul Turkey. we are intereseted in having penpals. If you are also interested in having penpals with us you can contact me from my e-mail address fhamlet@gmail.com

Best regards
Cahit KANRA

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info