Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 33152 - from Luciana (Sweden) - 2010-01-21
: "Primary School"

Hello everyone!

I work in an International School in Malmö, Sweden. I have 13 students (some in 5th grade and some in 6th grade. They are 9-11 years old. All of them come from different parts of the world and they learn English as a Second language with me. They would like to find a group of students to be penpals and send letters the old fashion way.
Please send your answers to luciana.jhonesbl@pub.malmo.se.
Thanks!!!

33152 -
modify delete 125170 - Reply from Miassi (Algeria) - 2019-01-18

Bonjour, je suis Abdul Gawad d'Algérie. Pourriez-vous m'aider à immigrer en Suède pour étudier l'anglais? Merci de répondre à mon message

33152 -
modify delete 120212 - Reply from Axel (France) - 2017-12-12

Bonjour, je suis actuellement étudiant en Master à Reims pour devenir professeur des écoles. Je ne suis donc pour l'instant pas à la tête de classe à proprement parlé mais j'aurais aimé avoir votre avis sur certaines questions dans le but d'avancer mes recherches concernant un dossier de perspectives internationales (et notamment ici la comparaison de l'utilisation des outils numérique en France et en Suède) :

- La place des outils numériques à l'école est-elle, comme en France, largement encouragée par le gouvernement ?
- Ces outils numériques interviennent-ils tôt dans la scolarité des élèves ? Si oui, quand ?
- L'équipement numérique des classes est-il convenable ?

Je vous remercie d'avance si vous pouvez m'apporter des informations et reste cependant à votre disposition dans le futur pour un échange lorsque je serais devenu enseignant.

Cordialement, Axel Vauvillier.

33152 -
modify delete 39787 - Reply from reena (India) - 2011-08-07

DEAR I AM DR REENA FROM INDIA A TEACHER OF SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ENGLISH DID PHD ON NGO I EVEN SERVE FREELY IN A CHURCH ORPHANAGE.PL MAIL ME AT
jackson_kumar@rediffmail.com,PLEASE REPLY
WITH LOVE REENA

33152 -
modify delete 36363 - Reply from David (Kenya) - 2010-09-20

Nyabola Group Of Schools
P.O.Box 152-40111
Pap-Onditi Via Nyakach Kenya
Email: missionary_hovden07@hotmail.com
Tell: +254724929557

Hello Fellow Teacher

Greetings in the name of the Lord hoping that you are fine well in the name of the Lord.
Nyabola Group of schools in a mission founded school with the church of Free Pentecostal Fellowship in Kenya, which was founded by missionary Busgard from Norway.

We have both primary and secondary school in which are divide as follows:
a) Primary school we have –Early Childhood development from Baby to senior class
n We have primary from class 1 to class 8 under Kenyan education system
b) Secondary school—we have from form 1 to form 4 with range of age from 19-26 years.

We are really interested of having an exchange program with schools worldwide and we are happy to have you as the first partner. In exchanging education experience, learning and cultural and religious experience and education. We need you and we welcome you to feel free to contact us.

Welcome

David Onyango Ochollah
Exchange Program Coordinator

33152 -
modify delete 34064 - Reply from mayura (Sri Lanka) - 2010-04-14

I am srilankan gent,and i am looking SWEDEN friend for stuady swidish,and start a business,in melmo,stockhom,or gothenburg.

33152 -
modify delete 33612 - Reply from hisham (Morocco) - 2010-02-23

hi teacher,
I would much like to have snail letters penpals.
If you are so interested i will be so happy to share it with you with great pleasure.
I am from Morocco, I teach English in a juniro high school in a very nice school, beni mellal region.
I have so many brillaint students who would like to share cultural things.
Hisham with best wishes
my email hidegital@hotmail.com

33152 -
modify delete 33504 - Reply from Anastasia (Greece) - 2010-02-14

Hi!
I'm an english teacher in Greece, in a small town south of Athens.
There are 3 of my students aged 10-11-12(2 boys and a girl) who are interested in writing letters and practising the english language with other students. They've been learning English for 3 years.

If you are interested please let me know.
Best regards

33152 -
modify delete 33497 - Reply from nana (Morocco) - 2010-02-13

hello
i have read your message and am so interested in it
i have 13 students the same age of yours so what do u think of having penpales from morocco??

PLEASE ANSWER ME SOON

33152 -
modify delete 33160 - Reply from Nagueswende (Burkina Faso) - 2010-01-23

I saw your announcement and am interested to correspond with you class. I'm from Burkina Faso in west africa.I'm a owner of primary school. I'm also the president of an association who work to help children going to school.
Please let me know your response.

math25x@yahoo.fr
Wendegoudi

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info